General Shania Twain apologises for saying she would vote Trump

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
My mom was back in the day
It used to be playing in our house all the God damn time lol
Same. My mom snapped my Marshall Mathers lp when I was being a little fucker at school or something. I'd convinced her Eminem was pop musoc

Ted Williams' head

It's freezing in here!
Sep 23, 2015
Funny reading social media posts about this. She's managed to successfully make EVERYONE hate her: the anti-Trump crowd hate her because they know now she loves Trump, and everyone else hates her for having no backbone and trying to do damage control.

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
This is the reason it was our grandfather's etiquette to not discuss their vote with co workers and such.

Banchan

The Most Dangerous Dame
Oct 2, 2017
This is the reason it was our grandfather's etiquette to not discuss their vote with co workers and such.
So this sort of vote shaming existed before the sensitive political correct environment we have today?

BrunoMcGyver

Bruno no dey carry last
Dec 30, 2015
So you apologised for saying you’d vote Trump?

That don’t impress me much!!

Nuh uh oh oh

So you’re an attention whore but have you...got the touch???

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
So this sort of vote shaming existed before the sensitive political correct environment we have today?
No people just minded their own business.

Last edited:

kneeblock

Drapetomaniac
Apr 18, 2015
Well, I know myself pretty well.
If I was racist, I'd readily admit to it.
Most racists have no idea that's what they are. I do think you keep it 100 at all times though, which I appreciate. It balances out the more troubling content.

Disciplined Galt

Disciplina et Frugalis
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Most racists have no idea that's what they are. I do think you keep it 100 at all times though, which I appreciate. It balances out the more troubling content.
Friendly I guess. You are one of my favorite posters on here, I don't view you as black.

Dead Again

Oct 10, 2017
No people just minded their own business.
No they didn't. That's just something people like to believe because we are basically very ignorant on what people were like in the past. There's always a tendency to think people were so great back in the old days.

Common sense tells you that people didn't mind their own business, especially considering how many people were against women, blacks etc voting. We had a Civil War, common sense will tell you that people cared who their neighbors voted for back then. Civil Rights movement? People cared who was voting for who, who was registering to vote.

These days we just have the internet and we can more easily see everyone who doesn't mind their own business. Which is everyone who is online btw. People who mind their own business don't post on forums or have social media.

What exactly do you think racism is?
It's like fat, everyone has some fat on them but some people have "too much."
Not the best analogy but it's not like asking what a circle is, that's rather nongradable.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
It's like fat, everyone has some fat on them but some people have "too much."
Not the best analogy but it's not like asking what a circle is, that's rather nongradable.
I edited my post that you wtf’d

I edited my post that you wtf’d
Thank you for this update. I am now responding to your update about the post you have thus edited.
Could you please endeavor to divulge the importance of this occasion so I am not remiss to fulfill any due obligations?

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
Thank you for this update. I am now responding to your update about the post you have thus edited.
Could you please endeavor to divulge the importance of this occasion so I am not remiss to fulfill any due obligations?
Changed from too heavy to top heavy