Share a Workout

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

ShareaWorkout

Nov 19, 2016
Hello everyone!

I would like to introduce you all my new project, which I have just started - www.shareaworkout.com

I'm a big lover of martial arts! I decided to create a website, were everyone would be able to share their ideas and workouts.

I would like to encourage everyone, who has experience and knowledge in martial arts to share your ideas and workouts with us!

Tell me:

*which category it would suit: Combat Workouts, Strength & Conditioning, Cardio Training or Diet Tips.

*witch martial art this workout is designed for (MMA, boxing, BJJ, etc.)

*the main goals of workout.

*tell about yourself, if you want.

You can visit www.shareaworkout.com and send your ideas through website or send it directly to my email - shareaworkout@gmail.com

Thank you, for your help to grow this project!

ShareaWorkout

Nov 19, 2016
No spam, I only want to build a solid website with lots of good information. It is just a beginning. I can't gather so much information by my own, and I that there would be many different opinions and ideas about training for martial arts, so I am asking everyone of you to help me :) Before calling it spam, please, visit my website, mate :)

Leigh

Engineer
Pro Fighter
Jan 26, 2015
Why would a person want to contribute to your site when we have our own s&c forum here? What are you offering that's different?

Lord Vutulaki

Banned
Jan 16, 2015
Sorry I worked it out.

Do the following with hands wrapped.

10 x squat kicks
5 jabs stepping forward
5 jabs stepping backward
Now sprawl
Jump high as you can from bottom position
Lady Gaga tiger hands as you land
Now jab crosses amrap in 30 seconds

30 seconds rest then repeat for as many rounds as you're competing.

ShareaWorkout

Nov 19, 2016
Why would a person want to contribute to your site when we have our own s&c forum here? What are you offering that's different?
I believe, that there must be more than one place, where people could find information. Like there are many websites of MMA news, workouts, etc. Later, there will be Facebook and Instagram pages for this website. It would be an easier way to find workouts and tips for training. And I believe there will be reduced amount of begginers' posts in forums like this.
And what I am offering, if a person, which gives workout or information has a competency, experience, etc., he could ask for partnership, I mean, if you want, I will put a sentence or two about you, the workout author, and there will be an option, if reader wants more specific workout from the author, he would pay an author to create a workout for this reader, according to his needs, body type, goals, etc.

I hope I answered your question.

ShareaWorkout

Nov 19, 2016
Sorry I worked it out.

Do the following with hands wrapped.

10 x squat kicks
5 jabs stepping forward
5 jabs stepping backward
Now sprawl
Jump high as you can from bottom position
Lady Gaga tiger hands as you land
Now jab crosses amrap in 30 seconds

30 seconds rest then repeat for as many rounds as you're competing.
Thanks for your reply.
What kind of excercise it would be Lady Gaga tiger hands? Maybe there is visual description? You can hit me via email - shareaworkout@gmail.com :)

Lord Vutulaki

Banned
Jan 16, 2015
I wanted to name workouts, like we do in the gym (warm up, shadow boxing, heavy bag, sparring, stretches...), but couldn't find any more suitable name..
Any ideas would be appreciated.
Okay man it wasnt a real good idea introducing yourself the way you did, its a small community we all know each other so best not to try to be selling something from word go. Ill give you the benefit of the doubt though cause everyone deserves a chance blah blah

What are you trying to achieve? Like finish this sentence "I want to be able to deliver..... to my members"

Ill check your site out man, welcome aboard by the way

ShareaWorkout

Nov 19, 2016
Okay man it wasnt a real good idea introducing yourself the way you did, its a small community we all know each other so best not to try to be selling something from word go. Ill give you the benefit of the doubt though cause everyone deserves a chance blah blah

What are you trying to achieve? Like finish this sentence "I want to be able to deliver..... to my members"

Ill check your site out man, welcome aboard by the way
I know, that it wasn't the best idea, but I decided to give it a try.. My bad.
What I am trying to achieve? I want to be able to deliver lots of useful information and workouts from various people, who have experience in martial arts, to my members. Basically, I want that people would be able to share and get useful information, and to select workouts which would suit their needs.
Thank you, for welcoming!
Check it, but like I said, I have just started it, so there isn't much information. Basically, only from my trainers and competitive training partners.

ShareaWorkout

Nov 19, 2016
What's up, mates!

My project is growing - slowly, but steady. My apologies, that I am passive member here, just to busy with my training, job and working on my ideas...

At this moment there are several serious strength and conditioning workouts from experienced coaches, also some combat workouts, majority of them are workouts, which I done in my gym.

I would be very pleased, if you would visit my website and give your opinion and advices, how I could make it even better.

And of course, I believe, that you will find there some youseful information!

Best regards,

Shareaworkout.com