General Shark Week 2020!!!!!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
Fuck sharks. Seen a lemon shark in a shallow channel between a couple keys in the Bahamas just as we were about to jump out for some lazy snorkeling. It turned into a dry day.

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
Fuck sharks. Seen a lemon shark in a shallow channel between a couple keys in the Bahamas just as we were about to jump out for some lazy snorkeling. It turned into a dry day.
Seriously? Lemon sharks are the homosexual catfish of the shark family. Many sharks to worry about in the bahamas, but lemon sharks aren't one of them.

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
Seriously? Lemon sharks are the homosexual catfish of the shark family. Many sharks to worry about in the bahamas, but lemon sharks aren't one of them.
Meh, looked like a pitbull in the water. Fuck no, I aint jumping in.

We have done a lot of snorkeling on the reef there, never as creeped out as I was with that shark.

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
Meh, looked like a pitbull in the water. Fuck no, I aint jumping in.

We have done a lot of snorkeling on the reef there, never as creeped out as I was with that shark.
I get it. Sharks can be dangerous and are intimidating. Lemon sharks are pretty big...whatevs. I'm no fan of aggressive type sharks. Bull sharks? Fuck them! Fuck them right up their gay assholes. Tiger sharks? Fuck them too! Great caucasions? They freak me out. They've been making cameos my entire life when I surf, and I always paddle in. I'd probably avoid getting in the water with blacktips and whitetips just based on their aggressive look. Lemons on the other hand, no worries there.