General Shark Week

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

ShatsBassoon

Throwing bombs & banging moms
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I was told there would be bj's during shark week.
That has been proven to be a lie.

b00ts

pews&vrooms
Amateur Fighter
Oct 21, 2015
has jumped the shark. It used to be interesting, now they just throw stupid celebrities in cages who try too hard to be dramatic and funny.

Shaq, Dude Perfect, Will Smith, Workaholics etc...I hope a shark eats all their stupid faces off.

View attachment 12641

Le Chat Noir
©
I stopped watching a few years back when they had a “documentary” and it turned out to be fake af and everyone was actors. Literally 15min in I was “wait a gosh darn tootin minute...”

Qat

QoQ
Nov 3, 2015
So what is shark week? I assumed it's just another commercial happening like black Friday etc?

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
So what is shark week? I assumed it's just another commercial happening like black Friday etc?
Discovery channel has a whole week dedicated to sharks, it used to be good, now its blah and shit

Le Chat Noir

Le Chat Noir ©
Jan 28, 2020
So I hadn't clicked this thread as I too am off the opinion that shark week got terrible a few years ago. But then notice it was you that made the thread and thought "Maybe I'm missing something." and flipped on Shark Week and immediately thought "Nope, still sucks. What the fuck is wrong the El Gato Negro? I hope he's alright." and then came and looked at this thread. I'm glad to see you're alright, and still functioning with an adequate proportion of brain cells.
Moving forward you should just assume anything I post is the olive wagyu of TMMAC.
That's why I have sooooo many tropies!

Le Chat Noir
©