General Sharon Osbourne Demands $900K Refund From BLM

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
:tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:

Sharon Osbourne, 69, says she wants a refund from Black Lives Matter. The former co-hostess of The Talk had some thoughts when TMZ asked her about Kanye West’s recent antics, which kicked off with his ‘White Lives Matter’ fashion show in Paris last week.

Sharon let the paparazzi pick her brain while out shopping at YSL on Rodeo Drive in Beverly Hills on Friday, Oct. 7. Asked what she thought about Kanye “getting canceled,” the wife of rocker Ozzy Osbourne seemed a bit confused. She told TMZ, “I don’t understand why white lives don’t matter. I don’t understand it. It’s not my thing. It’s not my culture… Everybody matters, don’t they?”

Upon learning Ye had called BLM a “scam,” Sharon said, “Well, we gave $900,000 to [Black Lives Matter], and I’d like my money back, please.” She didn’t offer any reasons for her refund request, but shrugged and said, “I wish he could have said that before.”

Sharon Osbourne Demands $900K Refund From BLM After Kanye Calls Organization A ‘Scam’ (msn.com)

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
where has all the BLM money gone to? what have the millions upon millions been sent on? surely there s some scholarships or bursaries or something . half the western world took a knee and every woke corporation shelled out mega bucks over the las few years . its hard to look at i and see any real tangible proof of what the money was used for though

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
where has all the BLM money gone to? what have the millions upon millions been sent on? surely there s some scholarships or bursaries or something . half the western world took a knee and every woke corporation shelled out mega bucks over the las few years . its hard to look at i and see any real tangible proof of what the money was used for though
We know where it went.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
Candace Owens actually just did a documentary of the BLM scam they messed around with 80 million dollars buying luxurious things.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
:tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:

Sharon Osbourne, 69, says she wants a refund from Black Lives Matter. The former co-hostess of The Talk had some thoughts when TMZ asked her about Kanye West’s recent antics, which kicked off with his ‘White Lives Matter’ fashion show in Paris last week.

Sharon let the paparazzi pick her brain while out shopping at YSL on Rodeo Drive in Beverly Hills on Friday, Oct. 7. Asked what she thought about Kanye “getting canceled,” the wife of rocker Ozzy Osbourne seemed a bit confused. She told TMZ, “I don’t understand why white lives don’t matter. I don’t understand it. It’s not my thing. It’s not my culture… Everybody matters, don’t they?”

Upon learning Ye had called BLM a “scam,” Sharon said, “Well, we gave $900,000 to [Black Lives Matter], and I’d like my money back, please.” She didn’t offer any reasons for her refund request, but shrugged and said, “I wish he could have said that before.”

Sharon Osbourne Demands $900K Refund From BLM After Kanye Calls Organization A ‘Scam’ (msn.com)
She is gonna get cancelled By her liberal homies for saying white lives matter lmao.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Why the hell did she give them that much money?
She is famous, she could cut the middleman and donate to a cause or organization of her choice.
Using the in-between fake ass scam cause Org is just dumb and only for attention, did she go public with her donation at the time?

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
Why the hell did she give them that much money?
She is famous, she could cut the middleman and donate to a cause or organization of her choice.
Using the in-between fake ass scam cause Org is just dumb and only for attention, did she go public with her donation at the time?
Nothing says "Cuck" more than donating to BLM. No doubt this fits right in...