General Shawn Kemp arrested for drive-by shooting

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Dave_Accu

Mar 5, 2023
Damn... He was the man back in the day with Basketball video games. I would always pick Seattle with him, Schrenpf and Gary Payton.

D

Deleted member 946

Damn... He was the man back in the day with Basketball video games. I would always pick Seattle with him, Schrenpf and Gary Payton.
remember the game that was 3 on 3? Is that what you're talking about

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
Claiming self defense.

LOL @ mentioning "this isn't his first brush with the law" then mentioning an incident that happened 18 years ago.

Hell of a player back in the day. Electric.

mysticmac

First 1025
Oct 18, 2015
Claiming self defense.

LOL @ mentioning "this isn't his first brush with the law" then mentioning an incident that happened 18 years ago.

Hell of a player back in the day. Electric.
He's also a father. Many many times over.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Kemp was a monster in his prime. I remember when he first came on the scene with the Sonics and was really just a power dunker, and then his game continued to evolve. He grew into a beast.

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
You left out Hersey Hawkins & Big Smoooooth Sam Perkins?
Are you insane?????!!!

D

Deleted member 946

The one I was talking about was NBA in the Zone for PS1. It's like 20 years old. Are you talking about Dunk Madness? It's the only 3 on 3 I know of.
I think it wasfor Nintendo lol NBA jam maybe? Maybe play 2v2 and not 3v3

Dave_Accu

Mar 5, 2023
That must be it

I still play most of them. I collect retro handhelds. But I mostly stick to Gameboy or Nes games. I was wasting my phone battery so much playing games I bought myself a PSP Go. Then I jailbroke it and it's been downhill ever since.

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Underneath Denver International Airport
Jun 19, 2016
Kemp was the man back in the day - legit dunks that would bring the house down! With authority!

NBA Jam was the shit with Kemp...

Didn't he have a coke problem back in the day?

A year or two ago he had a great interview where he and Payton sat down and shot the shit

mysticmac

First 1025
Oct 18, 2015
NO charges for Reign Man
Not so fast...