Lifestyle Sheets

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

benjo0101

TMMAC Addict
Jun 13, 2016
I lived with a guy who didnt wash his bedding more than once a year. I only knew he washed i because he had no idea how to do it or dry it when it was winter.

My best mate but he is a total spaz.

His missus used to come over and stay with him too. Savage

Disciplined Galt

Disciplina et Frugalis
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
I lived with a guy who didnt wash his bedding more than once a year. I only knew he washed i because he had no idea how to do it or dry it when it was winter.

My best mate but he is a total spaz.

His missus used to come over and stay with him too. Savage
My skull wound still isn’t fully healed, so I’ll wait a day or two more until I change the sheets.

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
My skull wound still isn’t fully healed, so I’ll wait a day or two more until I change the sheets.
He may have sent you sheets but I'm feeling compelled to figure out how to send you some surgical glue considering how many times I've seen you split open over the last few years here.

Disciplined Galt

Disciplina et Frugalis
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
He may have sent you sheets but I'm feeling compelled to figure out how to send you some surgical glue considering how many times I've seen you split open over the last few years here.
Thanks mang, I probably wouldn’t use it anyway though. If it’s really bad I’ll go to the hospital. After they treated my leg without asking questions my trust in hospitals has grown. Fuckers might be baiting me though.
Edit: Actually I might; bet you’ve got some high quality stuff and after all I was a medic in the marines.

Disciplined Galt

Disciplina et Frugalis
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
i have decided to wash my sheets. Might even buy new pillows. I haven’t washed my sheets since at least August 2018.
So I asked for the boy to make clean. They didn’t use your thing @isch. Maybe I can get a deal. I spoke with her little brother.