General Sheriff Judd does it again

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Only seen him in videos

Seems like a straight shooter

Wish there were more of those folks on the job

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
Look up this operation, it's basically "to catch a predator".

i'd rather cops solve crimes than create crimes that are already solved.

IschKabibble

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Look up this operation, it's basically "to catch a predator".

i'd rather cops solve crimes than create crimes that are already solved.
So you don't have a clue (googled gossip column for dirt), and are sympathetic toward the internet creeps on this one? Gotcha.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
So you don't have a clue (googled gossip column for dirt), and are sympathetic toward the internet creeps on this one? Gotcha.
straight to the ad hominem.

what flavor boot-polish does Sheriff Judd use?

T

The Big Guy

yeah - this was a great use of resources.
Grady is always arresting people who are trying to mess with kids

They should do this all day. If it was hookers on a corner arresting John's I would say that's a waste of resources but people looking for kids that are alone or trying to meet them is disgusting. I'm sad grady doesnt feed them to the k9s on the spot.

We have to persecute and eliminate these people any way possible. This tactic grady uses is humane enough for the general population but still lacking imo.

I'm honestly suprised you think taking those three diaper snipers that worked at Disney off the streets is a waste of resources or an invented crime. Fuck that nonsense

T

The Big Guy

I'm a fan of the amount of bruising on that POSs face who was trying to sniff kids feet. What the fuck is wrong with these people

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
Grady is always arresting people who are trying to mess with kids

They should do this all day. If it was hookers on a corner arresting John's I would say that's a waste of resources but people looking for kids that are alone or trying to meet them is disgusting. I'm sad grady doesnt feed them to the k9s on the spot.

We have to persecute and eliminate these people any way possible. This tactic grady uses is humane enough for the general population but still lacking imo.

I'm honestly suprised you think taking those three diaper snipers that worked at Disney off the streets is a waste of resources or an invented crime. Fuck that nonsense
there are only so many man-hours of LE available. How long do you think they spent on each apprehension?
What crimes do you think these people will be convicted of, if any?