NSFW Shhhhhh, mods are asleep. Post nazi and jelqing pics here.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
M

member 1013

Fist during sex could have caused fatal wound: Edmonton defence lawyer

A defence expert in the case of an Ontario trucker accused of killing an Edmonton prostitute testified Tuesday that she could have died from fisting.

Dr. Janice Ophoven, a pathologist from Minnesota, told the jury she disagrees with the medical examiner's opinion that the fatal wound was a penetrating injury caused by a sharp-edged instrument, such as a knife.

Instead, she testified she believes the deadly injury was caused by blunt force trauma due to the wound edges being "extremely irregular" and evidence of micro lacerations along the wound, bruising and tissue bridging.

"This isn't a straight line, this is a wound that is highly irregular," said Ophoven, adding that if a knife had been used, there would have been a wound track or stab track.

The pathologist then agreed with a hypothetical suggestion by defence lawyer Dino Bottos that the wound could have been caused by someone inserting their hand into the victim's vagina past the knuckles.

Brad Barton, a 46-year-old truckdriver from Mississauga, is accused of first-degree murder in the June 22, 2011, death of Cindy Gladue, 36, at the Yellowhead Motor Inn.

Barton testified in his own defence on Thursday and told the jury he never intended to hurt Gladue and denied he had put a sharp-edged instrument inside of her vagina.

Barton said he had inserted his left hand inside Gladue and found a lot of blood on it when he withdrew it. He then told her he was no longer interested, was not going to pay her and said for her to clean herself up and leave.

Barton told jurors he then fell asleep, but when he went into the bathroom the next morning, he found Gladue was "in the bathtub and there was blood everywhere."

PrideRules

Pride Never Die!!!
Oct 20, 2015
Ok ok ok. I'm sorry for being a troll. :(

Please let me back into the fold in a sincere attempt to redeem myself.

May I suggest the new TMMAC hadsign?