Shields made money betting against 'overhyped' McGregor

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=148&v=j5sobrzQjXo

"I absolutely thought Nate was going to win. I went and bet money on him," Shields said. "There were things I was worried about. Like the fact that Nate was in Cabo right before the fight. Him and [Gilbert Melendez] were out in Cabo, drinking, eating, you know, having fun and partying, not training, so that was in the back of my head."

"Nate’s a cardio freak, so I was like, ‘Well hopefully that doesn’t hurt him.’ I definitely thought Nate was gonna win. I think Conor’s a great fighter, but I think he got a little overhyped."

"I believed in him regardless," Shields said. "Obviously definitely the camp would've been a lot better, but I still felt like Nate was just the smarter fighter, the bigger fighter. I felt like he had a lot more experience."

LINK: Shields made money betting against 'overhyped' Conor McGregor at UFC 196

Also

Shields is a ******

If you disagree with me IDGAF it's 3 am here and I'm still drinking...so I'm a winner anyway...or loser...depending how u look at it.

Edit: No name calling please. Thx Wild

Last edited by a moderator:

Look Jake, you had developed almost all the tools necessary to be in the limelight. You're not, go away.

BanMe

Banished
Feb 9, 2016
+360 was a good time to bet. I wanted Conor to win, but at that number, I would have put money on it as well. I knew Nate would not be put away easily.