Shit.....summer is coming

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Lmao at that vid. My two got into a brawl tonight in the living room and it was funny as shit. Fur flying everywhere. I threw their asses outside.

Sweets

All Around Dumbass
Feb 9, 2015
I've been thinking of getting a buddy for mine but I think he's happy just running the show, he owns the dogs a cat may cramp his style.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
I've been thinking of getting a buddy for mine but I think he's happy just running the show, he owns the dogs a cat my cramp his style.
My older one was MUCH happier when it was just him. He HATES this cat we got about 3-4 months ago. He doesn't want to be fucked with, and that's all this young one wants to do. Therefore, they're constantly going at it.

Sweets

All Around Dumbass
Feb 9, 2015
My older one was MUCH happier when it was just him. He HATES this cat we got about 3-4 months ago. He doesn't want to be fucked with, and that's all this young one wants to do. Therefore, they're constantly going at it.
Sound that's that sealed, I had a feeling it'd be tricky.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Sound that's that sealed, I had a feeling it'd be tricky.
We probably would have been better off getting a female, as the older one's a male. I dont know. Regardless, the old man has to bitch smack this young buck around from time to time.

Sweets

All Around Dumbass
Feb 9, 2015
We probably would have been better off getting a female, as the older one's a male. I dont know. Regardless, the old man has to bitch smack this young buck around from time to time.
LOL that is the way of things. Meh he can keep his dog minions they know not to argue when he claims their things.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
My older one is 8 and he's been thru some wars. They both love going outside (we can't keep them inside)...we open a door and they bolt outside. The older one has big chuck of his ear gone, and he's constantly coming home with scratches on his face & shit lol. He's a weird dude. Sometimes he's wants to brush all up against you and be petted. I can't put my shoes on without him coming up and rubbing against me. Other times, he's a total ass.

Limpy

Banned
Oct 20, 2015
I feel like a creeper hiding in the bushes listening to a conversation between two people about cats.

Sweets

All Around Dumbass
Feb 9, 2015
Sounds like he has a kingdom needs defending.

Edit - Mine is just gone 1, apart from disappearing for a week a while back, chasing tail I think and coming back skinny as hell he's always within yards of the house. I hope he starts exploring more cause he's in and out like a yo-yo.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Sounds like he has a kingdom needs defending.

Edit - Mine is just gone 1, apart from disappearing for a week a while back, chasing tail I think and coming back skinny as hell he's always within yards of the house. I hope he starts exploring more cause he's in and out like a yo-yo.
So is our young one. Out, stays on the patio or in the yard, wants back in 5 minutes later...then out 10 minutes later...rinse & repeat. The older one goes out at dusk and returns at sunrise.

Sweets

All Around Dumbass
Feb 9, 2015
So is our young one. Out, stays on the patio or in the yard, wants back in 5 minutes later...then out 10 minutes later...rinse & repeat. The older one goes out at dusk and returns at sunrise.
Yup that's it exactly, hopefully it's an age thing and he'll get more comfortable outside with time.