Lifestyle Shitposting? Or no Shitposting?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Shitposting? Or no Shitposting?

• Total voters

seekntruth

#keepladyhands
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
So as many of y'all know, I've been in long and arduous discussions to purchase Wild @Wild 's TMMAC shares. Earlier tonight we finally came to terms.

The sale will be finalized as soon as @Song2054 pays his debt.

I'm scraping the remaining $47 together with the regretful sale of some old UFC dark ages VHS tapes I recorded off my satellite back in the day.

Anywho, as great a job Wild @Wild has done with the place I strive for better.

So with that said...we have a pressing and polarizing topic at hand. I will be addressing it as my first order of business.

I'd like everyone's opinion on this matter(except Lady Hands, he's made his feelings clear), I've added a poll for some likely disregarded insight.

Lord Vutulaki

Banned
Jan 16, 2015
So as many of y'all know, I've been in long and arduous discussions to purchase Wild @Wild 's TMMAC shares. Earlier tonight we finally came to terms.

The sale will be finalized as soon as @Song2054 pays his debt.

I'm scraping the remaining $47 together with the regretful sale of some old UFC dark ages VHS tapes I recorded off my satellite back in the day.

Anywho, as great a job Wild @Wild has done with the place I strive for better.

So with that said...we have a pressing and polarizing topic at hand. I will be addressing it as my first order of business.

I'd like everyone's opinion on this matter(except Lady Hands, he's made his feelings clear), I've added a poll for some likely disregarded insight.
Ive got $17 in Aussie money so that leaves us with $46.95 to raise to set this into play