Lifestyle Shitposting? Or no Shitposting?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Shitposting? Or no Shitposting?

• Total voters

Mix6APlix

The more you cry, the less I care.
Oct 20, 2015
This one is for my BFF Leigh @Leigh

Sure, I've been called a xenophobe, but the truth is, I'm not. I honestly just feel that America is the best country and the other countries aren't as good. That used to be called patriotism.
— Kenny Powers

ROFL

Leigh

Engineer
Pro Fighter
Jan 26, 2015
This one is for my BFF Leigh @Leigh

Sure, I've been called a xenophobe, but the truth is, I'm not. I honestly just feel that America is the best country and the other countries aren't as good. That used to be called patriotism.
— Kenny Powers

ROFL
By what measure?

Leigh

Engineer
Pro Fighter
Jan 26, 2015
All of them

I'm not gonna hate on America because I do think it's a great country and a lot of the criticisms against it are bollocks. But best in the world? Maybe subjectively, which is absolutely fine, but the same argument could be made by anyone else. Most people prefer their own culture - even Syrian refugees want to go home.

seekntruth

#keepladyhands
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
I'm not gonna hate on America because I do think it's a great country and a lot of the criticisms against it are bollocks. But best in the world? Maybe subjectively, which is absolutely fine, but the same argument could be made by anyone else. Most people prefer their own culture - even Syrian refugees want to go home.
Quit with the sense-making in my shiposting thread please. The plebeians have come for poo.

gangsterkathryn

저승사자
Oct 20, 2015
Why you being so serial?

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
They want to go home? The only Syrian refugee I've met didn't.