General Shitting up threads

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
This MAY not be on topic (arguably), but watch this. Smartest animal on earth.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr"><a href="#HappySunday hashtag on Twitter">#HappySunday</a> from Bones. ? <a href="Bones on Twitter">pic.twitter.com/Zv0ALXAZ3o</a></p>&mdash; Bones (@BonesDeForest) <a href="
View: https://twitter.com/BonesDeForest/status/1264532159383175172?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw
">May 24, 2020</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
I love it. Like a feathered Michael Winslow.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Leigh @Leigh can we limit Freeloading Rusty @MC Gusto and his anti Trump shit posting, which has its hilarious moments, to 1 thread? It's too hard to keep track, across multiple threads, of what he's upset about each day when it comes to the President of the United States of America.

Thank you for your time.

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
Leigh @Leigh can we limit Freeloading Rusty @MC Gusto and his anti Trump shit posting, which has its hilarious moments, to 1 thread? It's too hard to keep track, across multiple threads, of what he's upset about each day when it comes to the President of the United States of America.

Thank you for your time.
How dare someone post tweets by Trump in the 2020 election thread.

:snowflake:

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
How dare someone post tweets by Trump in the 2020 election thread.

:snowflake:
I'm not complaining that you post them, I'm complaining that they are all over the place and I'd like a central place to view them instead of having to jump around to any thread that has ever mentioned Trump. Some of what you post is hilarious, so please don't think I want you to stop.

Freeloading Rusty

Jan 11, 2016
I'm not complaining that you post them, I'm complaining that they are all over the place and I'd like a central place to view them instead of having to jump around to any thread that has ever mentioned Trump. Some of what you post is hilarious, so please don't think I want you to stop.
Did you accidentally put your wife’s panties on this morning?

Miesha's Taint

Miesha's Taint
Dec 3, 2018
Well

I hope I sent them to the right account or I'll have issues tomorrow.

I'll have to just own it..It's one of a kind.

nuraknu

savage
Jul 20, 2016
I am confused. Not to take sides in this one really, but aren't those the three main threads where people are supposed to talk about what Trump is doing? I thought you were going to post some crazy list of random threads. That would have been more entertaining anyway.

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I am confused. Not to take sides in this one really, but aren't those the three main threads where people are supposed to talk about what Trump is doing? I thought you were going to post some crazy list of random threads. That would have been more entertaining anyway.
I can probably go back further if need be. In the end I just want all the Freeloading Rusty @MC Gusto anti trump posts in one easy to find area for my own enjoyment.

Edit - Just went back and looked, I guess I just have to focus on those 3 threads and I can find 75% of his posts. I rescind my request.

Freeloading Rusty

Jan 11, 2016
I can probably go back further if need be. In the end I just want all the Freeloading Rusty @MC Gusto anti trump posts in one easy to find area for my own enjoyment.

Edit - Just went back and looked, I guess I just have to focus on those 3 threads and I can find 75% of his posts. I rescind my request.
So you want my posting to be regulated to make up for your deficiencies?

I can tag you in all my posts if you want you can find them easier.

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
So you want my posting to be regulated to make up for your deficiencies?

I can tag you in all my posts if you want you can find them easier.
No, I just want them to be easy to find for my enjoyment. But then I went and looked at your posting history and 75% of your posts are in the Trump threads, so they are already easy to find. No action is needed on your part. I appreciate your willingness to work with me though, it's much appreciated.