General Shitting up threads

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Leigh

Engineer
Pro Fighter
Jan 26, 2015
I know some of you don't respond well to public address, so I'm not going to scold you. I'm just going to say that quite a few people have noticed that random posts and arguments are shitting up a lot of threads and in response, I'm going to start randomly deleting them. Threads might look like a bit of a clusterfuck but they can't be any worse than they already are.

If your thread gets deleted, don't take it personally, it just means I think you post bollocks. Which I guess is personal.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Happy birthday Leigh @Leigh

My gift to you is to instill upon you the power to not give out stolen pink valor upon command.

Use it wisely, and here's to the next 3000 years!

Le Chat Noir

Le Chat Noir ©
Jan 28, 2020
Thank you Leigh @Leigh !

When I was recruited over here, then immediately awarded a huge trophy and commission check, it was because they knew I bring enormous value, the highest really. Interesting content, ingenious debates, and cutting edge comedy.

It's been a challenge trying to raise the level of debate and humor with CERTAIN members here.

However I believe that with persistence and patience we can Make TMMAC Great Again!

#MTMMACGA

Le Chat Noir
©

Last edited:

NotBanjaxo

Formerly someone other than Banjaxo
Nov 16, 2019
I know some of you don't respond well to public address, so I'm not going to scold you. I'm just going to say that quite a few people have noticed that random posts and arguments are shitting up a lot of threads and in response, I'm going to start randomly deleting them. Threads might look like a bit of a clusterfuck but they can't be any worse than they already are.

If your thread gets deleted, don't take it personally, it just means I think you post bollocks. Which I guess is personal.
I fully support this, I have seen posts on a certain other forum about how threads devolve into pointless bickering by two posters, it's one of the main criticisms I see about this site along with the low volume of posts (a problem which isn't helped by potential new members being put off). The feeling that this place was a small clique all either trading in-jokes or endlessly bickering was the biggest hurdle to me signing up here.

Just to be clear, is it the shitty posts that get deleted, or are you going to delete the threads that got derailed by those shitty posts? I know the former is a lot more work than the latter, but it's a better way to do things IMO.

HEATH VON DOOM

Remember the 5th of November
Oct 21, 2015
I fully support this, I have seen posts on a certain other forum about how threads devolve into pointless bickering by two posters, it's one of the main criticisms I see about this site along with the low volume of posts (a problem which isn't helped by potential new members being put off). The feeling that this place was a small clique all either trading in-jokes or endlessly bickering was the biggest hurdle to me signing up here.

Just to be clear, is it the shitty posts that get deleted, or are you going to delete the threads that got derailed by those shitty posts? I know the former is a lot more work than the latter, but it's a better way to do things IMO.
The people that go back and complain are just shitty trolls that dont get the attention they seek from their obvious attempts to troll.

All forums have inside jokes so you have to stick around longer than 2 days making threads about Trump to understand.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
The people that go back and complain are just shitty cutie pies that dont get the attention they seek from their obvious attempts to cutie pie.

All forums have inside jokes so you have to stick around longer than 2 days making threads about Trump to understand.
For the record I have never made a trump thread or made a shit post.