Shlemenko wants Lawler

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Don't know him.
a small 185er with lots of spinning shit, knees from god, and pretty heavy strikes
Bellator 185 champ in the early days

lost to Tito in some bizarre workish looking match a few years back
almost beat Mousasi cause he swelled his eye shut with one punch

got busted for some PEDs once and admitted to it

he doesn't cut weight so really is a big 170 at MW

Lawler fight would be cool but odds would favor robbie big time

More of a "can I get into the UFC?" call out

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Robbie would wreck him.
most likely
Robbie is one of the best to ever do it

Shlemenko has one shot power to head and body and that is what he would need to win this fight

Trading strikes with Lawler really is a horrible idea...one of the worst gameplans in MMA history unless you are young hungry stockton slap Diaz

predictable fight in that it will be a war...I would bet robbie, but I would root Alex and he has a shot to end it quick

Last edited:

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
this fight would be VIOLENT! He beat my team mate when we fought on EliteXc card together by flying knee to the body.. bubba ws schooling him on the mat though.. anybody thinking Lawler walks through him are mistaken though.. RDA Is no where near the striker Storm is and let's not forget that fight vs Mousasi could've went either way and he has knocked out killer and common opponent Manhoef as well..I would be rooting for lawler all day through .

Last edited:

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
btw he's Koreshkovs Mentor and coach as well.. that's where Koreshkov got his spinning attacks that's decapitate ppl.

M

member 603

Alexs is a beast, this would be a great fight.... While Robbie is durable and heavy handed, he at times tends to swing wide, Shlemenko throws clean down the middle, and as others have said, has (I consider) the better kicks/knee strikes of the two. Robbie is definitely a better grappler and could try to drag Alexs down and GnP him a little.

At this point in there careers, it would be a fun fight. Alexs has had over 50 fights (MMA and kickboxing), Robbie's been around, two former champs... I'm in for this

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
Alex has been fighting in Russia again for a reason... His piss is going to melt the USADA cup as soon as it gets close.

That said, it would be a super fun fight and I'm all for it.

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Alex has been fighting in Russia again for a reason... His piss is going to melt the USADA cup as soon as it gets close.
Come now, Robbie has no less pumping through him; obviously.
Clean men at the top are 1 in 100.
Non-issue.

Chromium

Posting Machine
Oct 10, 2016
Robbie would probably wreck him.

The UFC should still sign him though. Shlemenko is still quality and fun to watch.