General Shooting at gay club in Colorado Springs, CO...

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
Pray for @ freeloading rusty
He never had a chance and was DOA victim #1...

God damn what was that like 20 police cruisers the whole force was there getting overtime pay in .colorado springs seems ghetto they have a mexican gang there this rapper was from he was also shot.

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=LlFMvsIj2Fo
Yee he was the next big up and coming Southern rapper outside of Cali from CO Springs. He has songs with Lil Weirdo and Swifty Blue and others. Sopposedly he was killed by some Crips but who knows really...

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
He never had a chance and was DOA victim #1...

Yee he was the next big up and coming Southern rapper outside of Cali from CO Springs. He has songs with Lil Weirdo and Swifty Blue and others. Sopposedly he was killed by some Crips but who knows really...
Died young AF at 20. When drug money is involved any one can kill you even your own gang like lil boosie said most rappers die in their own city.

View: https://youtu.be/61sTLramFEM

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
...a motive for the shooting is not yet known, and she declined to say what kind of firearm was used.

Also...

Club Q said it was devastated by the attack and called the incident a hate crime

It's probably a decent guess what the shooter's motivations were - but it's irritating when it's assumed.
Sounds like the piece of shit was caught so we'll probably know before too long.

And regardless of what weapon was used...Biden to address the country about "military style automatic assault rifles" in short order.

Thoughts and prayers.

mysticmac

First 1025
Oct 18, 2015
  • The suspect is Anderson Lee Aldrich, 22 years old.
  • Suspect used a long gun.
  • Suspect was stopped by people in the club.
  • Police had him in custody about five minutes after the call came in.
  • Suspect was injured and taken to the hospital.
  • Suspect threatened to kill his family last year, was said to be heavily armed, and possibly had homemade bombs (which ended up not being true).

Last edited:

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
  • Suspect threatened to kill his family last year, was said to be heavily armed, and possibly had homemade bombs (which ended up not being true).
Something about colorado makes these mass shooters extra weird.

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
Seems like the fact that the victims were probably gay makes yall feel better about this mass shooting?

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Oh.

I don't even get the joke so I guess that didn't qualify to me.

Just bad jokes is all I read, people deal with hearing of tragic events with all types of responses in my experience.

I seriously doubt anyone is happy to hear of a shooting.

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
Oh.

I don't even get the joke so I guess that didn't qualify to me.

Just bad jokes is all I read, people deal with hearing of tragic events with all types of responses in my experience.

I seriously doubt anyone is happy to hear of a shooting.
Hopefully your right my friend. Just tired of all the hate and craziness in the world.

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015

View: https://twitter.com/chadloder/status/1594467765351776256?t=OlS9gz5agMPT0JzhxyMrvQ&s=19