General Shooting at gay club in Colorado Springs, CO...

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
So is it still a hate crime?

Or just a whacko with a gun?
He is probably considered "LGBTQIA+" as non binary he claims so he just killed folks from his own community. It probably shouldn't be a hate crime just a shooting spree instead.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
He is probably considered "LGBTQIA+" as non binary he claims so he just killed folks from his own community. It probably shouldn't be a hate crime just a shooting spree instead.
You just added another vowel.
What's the "A" ?

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
When you wanted nothing more than for this goof to be a WASP and turns out he's just a stupid non-binary weirdo...

View: https://twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/1595282670795509760
The look on her face during this report is priceless. It's almost like she's just now realizing this non-binary shit is out of control.

I agree with the one guy. Who gives a fuck about the hate crime charge? Charge him with murder x5 and pump him full of poison. He should be dead by the end of the year.

But instead we'll argue over pronouns. And instead of pumping him full of poison, he'll live the rest of his life on the state's dime.

Situations like this are why we need the death penalty. Quick. Fast. Justice.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
You just added another vowel.
What's the "A" ?
Lol they added a 2 and S too unbeknownst to me its like an snl sketch now.

"What does LGBTQIA2S+ mean? LGTBQIA2S+ is an acronym for Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Queer and/or Questioning, Intersex, Asexual, Two-Spirit, and the countless affirmative ways in which people choose to self-identify."

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
Lol they added a 2 and S too unbeknownst to me its like an snl sketch now.

"What does LGBTQIA2S+ mean? LGTBQIA2S+ is an acronym for Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Queer and/or Questioning, Intersex, Asexual, Two-Spirit, and the countless affirmative ways in which people choose to self-identify."
They're going to run out of letters.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
The look on her face during this report is priceless. It's almost like she's just now realizing this non-binary shit is out of control.

I agree with the one guy. Who gives a fuck about the hate crime charge? Charge him with murder x5 and pump him full of poison. He should be dead by the end of the year.

But instead we'll argue over pronouns. And instead of pumping him full of poison, he'll live the rest of his life on the state's dime.

Situations like this are why we need the death penalty. Quick. Fast. Justice.
Trump has been pushing that in his recent rallies. Quick trials & death penalty for drug traffickers, human traffickers, murderers, etc.

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
Trump has been pushing that in his recent rallies. Quick trials & death penalty for drug traffickers, human traffickers, murderers, etc.
I don't think I'd be in favor of a death sentence for trafficking - but obvious cases of murder - especially ones where random people were targeted - 100%.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
When you wanted nothing more than for this goof to be a WASP and turns out he's just a stupid non-binary weirdo...

View: https://twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/1595282670795509760
I had read ties to Jan 6th or something

Black man dismisses the gender pronouns as a simply legal strategy

Fact is a lot of gender benders are somewhat unstable(as are many straight folks) and it could just be as simple as a jilted lover or jealousy

MSM sucks asshole

Blame mental illness and leave it at that

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015