Shooting at historic Charleston church

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Priziesthorse

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
9 dead in shooting at historic Charleston African American church. Police chief calls it ‘hate crime.’ - The Washington Post

"Police are searching for a gunman who opened fire Wednesday night at a historic African American church in downtown Charleston, S.C. Charleston officials said nine people were killed and others injured.

“I do believe this is a hate crime,” Charleston Police Chief Greg Mullen said at a late night news conference, without explaining the basis for his conclusion.

Police said the victims had gathered Wednesday night in the church for a prayer meeting when the shooting occurred. Police are now searching for the suspect, described as a white male in his early 20s, who is clean-shaven and has a small build. Police said he was wearing a gray sweatshirt, blue jeans and Timberland boots. He is believe to be the only shooter, Mullen said."

9 dead. Fucking sad.

SNIDELY WHIPLASH

DOOGOODER!!!!!!
Feb 16, 2015
All I want is for people to be sorry for the victims instead of defending their 'side' peripherally or otherwise. Bunch of disgusting fucks out there who can't just say RIP without comparing some garbage that has nothing to do with the victims. Happy to see this board being above that.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
All I want is for people to be sorry for the victims instead of defending their 'side' peripherally or otherwise. Bunch of disgusting fucks out there who can't just say RIP without comparing some garbage that has nothing to do with the victims. Happy to see this board being above that.
This is just like the time people tried to sweep the holocaust under the rug.

Zeph

TMMAC Addict
Jan 22, 2015
I feel like we should ban bowl cuts. It had to be that hair that sent him over the edge.

IschKabibble

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Some people are just twisted. A terribly sad, unnecessary situation. The worst part of the story is that during his confession the killer mentioned that he almost couldn't go through with his plan because the parishioners were all so nice and accepting. Cruel fucking world we live in.