General Shooting at Walmart in El Paso

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
lots of crazy and varied early reports...hard to tell what is accurate.

motive? heard something about a manifesto about immigration...

M

member 603

4chan speculation:

Interesting Linkedin summary.
Is this for real? That worthless piece of shit lived this life, so decided to go murder 22 people? Fucking ridiculous. The fucked up thing is now we get to hear from all those "you're more likely to get killed in a car accident than by a mass shooting" assholes that come out every week after mass shootings.

Belobog

First 100
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Is this for real? That worthless piece of shit lived this life, so decided to go murder 22 people? Fucking ridiculous. The fucked up thing is now we get to hear from all those "you're more likely to get killed in a car accident than by a mass shooting" assholes that come out every week after mass shootings.
Not sure. Lots of jokers at 4chan like to make stuff up. That is a real profile on Linkedin though.

M

member 603

Fuck, have family there. Just got off work and first I hear of the this.
All the best to you and your family.... I have spent time in El Paso doing SCMF several years, and teaching BJJ at the base one time.... Great community there, my heart breaks for them

Oct 24, 2015
People can go out to get a gallon of milk without getting shot at, and we are normalizing this shit. Just seen the videos. You guys have a good night. Hug loved ones and tell to hem how much you love them. Now, not when they are gone.

b00ts

pews&vrooms
Amateur Fighter
Oct 21, 2015
So let’s magic guns completely out of the equation. You think this guy wouldn’t have killed regardless?

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
It is almost like guns are only designed for one thing, and it ain't making sweaters.

tang

top korean roofer
Oct 21, 2015
my heart goes out to all the ones who lost their loved ones, it's unfortunate this piece of shit did this heinous act.

I understand you're emotional but no need to go around start shit with people who has different opinions and values than you. The real "asshole" of the story here is the fuckface who shot at people.

We live in America, where there are so much more freedom compared to rest of the world, we have to deal with shit like this. That's the price of "most freedom in the world".

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
We can shoot skeet with them
Yeah, you can shoot all kinds of stuff with them. That is the problem. I like shooting guns as much of the next guy but I don't see the need for guns specifically designed to kill as many people as possible on as little time and effort as possible being needed for anything other than war. A ban won't help at this point because the cat has already been let out of the bag.

tang

top korean roofer
Oct 21, 2015
It is almost like guns are only designed for one thing, and it ain't making sweaters.
yes one thing only, guns are designed to shoot bullets.

humans are designed to do many things. like aiming that gun at other human beings

M

member 3289

winning argument is not going to solve any of this problem
I never said it was. And I don't think taking all guns away is a logical solution anyway. It's logistically impossible imo.

But saying that "the guy would've killed even if he hadn't had a gun" is just retarded.

b00ts

pews&vrooms
Amateur Fighter
Oct 21, 2015
Every time a mass shooting occurs you make this same stupid argument.

Appeal to probability - Wikipedia

I've called you out on it before, you admitted it was fallacious, and you still do it. Literally every time.
So what do you want to happen? A mass confiscation? The shit stains of the country will still get guns and people like me will have butter knives. This country is too far gone. Only a mass extinction event will right the course.