General Shooting at Walmart in El Paso

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

lueVelvet

WHERT DA FERCK?
Aug 29, 2015
Maybe one day we’ll all realize that we’re stuck on this rock together and the best way to get through times like this is to stick together. But every time something like this happens folks divide themselves a little more. “Libtard” this and “racist ring wing” that. It’s. All. Bullshit.

This isn’t a game of who’s right and who’s wrong yet we sit with our phone or at our computers blaming everyone and everything else when these things happen.

Just for once I would love to see people everywhere team up to work on viable steps forward yet here we are...arguing on the internet making no difference at all except promoting more division amongst our own species.

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
That article was poorly written. Was it the baby's parents that were killed? I didn't think things could ever get worse when I lived through Bush Derangement Syndrome. I wasn't even close.
Yes the baby's parents were killed. The baby's father was a Trump supporter as was his brother who met with Trump. TDS is legit cancer...

Never_Rolled

First 10,000
Dec 17, 2018
Hopefully law enforcement is tracking down every POS that made a death threat. Everyone one of them will be a POS that will scream "don't touch me, you can't touch me" as they are being handcuffed. I never get tired of watching those.