General Shooting in the Mall- I’m in Lockdown at the Yorkdale Mall UPDATE: OUT SAFE

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
Craziness. My wife and daughter were trying on glasses, and all the sudden we heard shots and saw a stampede of people run by the store. I grabbed my daughter, and we rand into the back offices of the store. We are in the storeroom with employees and customers waiting for police to clear the mall.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
My heart is still racing.
Pulse probably broke 60 for the first time since 1997.

That's the beefcake joke I would normally make you stud muffin.
I'm glad you are safe man, seriously. I can't imagine the adrenaline dump you have right now.

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
Pulse probably broke 60 for the first time since 1997.

That's the beefcake joke I would normally make you stud muffin.
I'm glad you are safe man, seriously. I can't imagine the adrenaline dump you have right now.
It’s true. My heart is still pumping. I didn’t know how close the shots were from. I almost just laid down on my daughter but instead I grabbed her and ran into the back of the store.

I have to say that I’m the toughest guy in lockdown. I am definitely the team leader, if we have to start a new society in the mall, I will be in charge of impregnating the ladies and defending this store from looters.

M

member 1013

No. I another guy in here is talking o his brother in law who is a cop, he’s saying they’ll have to sweep each store before the unlock the doors. Could be a couple of hours.
Okay. Stay strong for your wife and daughter. You are their rock. Let me know when you are out I’m serious.