General Shooting in the Mall- I’m in Lockdown at the Yorkdale Mall UPDATE: OUT SAFE

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
It’s true. My heart is still pumping. I didn’t know how close the shots were from. I almost just laid down on my daughter but instead I grabbed her and ran into the back of the store.

I have to say that I’m the toughest guy in lockdown. I am definitely the team leader, if we have to start a new society in the mall, I will be in charge of impregnating the ladies and defending this store from looters.
Lmao

Disciplined Galt

Disciplina et Frugalis
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
A description of clothing only...?
Not something that might make them a bit more distinct then wearing jeans and a jacket that they can take off. Ie. Hair colour and race?
Sounds like catching the crims is a well distant second priority to not offending anyone.
Pretty sure that/b/male/ means black male. And the other mixed.

Ted Williams' head

It's freezing in here!
Sep 23, 2015
Wow that's crazy.

Hopefully the liberals can implement that handgun ban in Toronto. That way those thugs wouldn't have had guns on them to begin with.

Banchan

The Most Dangerous Dame
Oct 2, 2017
vote faith goldy for mayor of toronto if you want this shit to stop
She has some good points but she needs to knock off the Jesus talk and the good old days fantasy where you can fill Canada with people just from Britain and Scandinavia. They don't want to come to Canada anymore like they did 100 years ago.

Banchan

The Most Dangerous Dame
Oct 2, 2017
My other problem with Goldy is the way she attacks Muslims/Africans/Araby like "they" are all bad and incompatible. She will always be disregarded as a racist for that and nobody will ever take her serious. If she was serious about being an elected leader she would filter it down for the sake of getting elected like Bernier.

Banchan

The Most Dangerous Dame
Oct 2, 2017
I also find it rich that a Greek immigrant goes on and on about undesirable immigrants and imvmgrants from dump homelands not wwlcome in Canada because they will turn Canada into a dump. Hello? Greece is a dump.

Disciplined Galt

Disciplina et Frugalis
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
I also find it rich that a Greek immigrant goes on and on about undesirable immigrants and imvmgrants from dump homelands not wwlcome in Canada because they will turn Canada into a dump. Hello? Greece is a dump.
It’s the cradle of western civilization. What soros does won’t be remembered.