VID Short clip from today's weigh ins

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
M

member 3289

If Mike Perry can win some big fights, he has the charisma to become quite the star

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
Artem has that "WTF did I get myself in to?" look on his face.

love Cub. full homo.

BrunoMcGyver

Bruno no dey carry last
Dec 30, 2015
If Mike Perry can win some big fights, he has the charisma to become quite the star
I agree he has that star potential in him, but imo it shows the age we're living in when yelling out random shit, acting like you're from a third world ghetto and just generally behaving like a douche = charisma.

Sorry if that is considered fighter bashing. imo Perry's a solid fighter with obvious awesome KO power, and if he can get everything else together in the next couple years will definitely be a top WW. However, I can't stand the way he chooses to carry himself. I hate even more that that's the sort of shit fighters need to do to be noticed nowadays.

M

member 3289

I agree he has that star potential in him, but imo it shows the age we're living in when yelling out random shit, acting like you're from a third world ghetto and just generally behaving like a douche = charisma.

Sorry if that is considered fighter bashing. imo Perry's a solid fighter with obvious awesome KO power, and if he can get everything else together in the next couple years will definitely be a top WW. However, I can't stand the way he chooses to carry himself. I hate even more that that's the sort of shit fighters need to do to be noticed nowadays.
His antics annoyed me at first, but now I can honestly say I'm entertained by the guy. He may be a lot of things but one thing he's not is ungenuine; he's not faking it even one bit in that video. That's probably how he acts in the gym every day.

Yeah he's a little ghetto and a little loud and a little obnoxious, but at least he's real.

KWingJitsu

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Nov 15, 2015

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015

I like Perry but I agree with all you said about what age we're in.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
His antics annoyed me at first, but now I can honestly say I'm entertained by the guy. He may be a lot of things but one thing he's not is ungenuine; he's not faking it even one bit in that video. That's probably how he acts in the gym every day.

Yeah he's a little ghetto and a little loud and a little obnoxious, but at least he's real.
i've seen Jake train up close on several occasions, and Jake is for real. He'll grind right through any toughness that's just skin deep.
He'll find out how tough you are at your core.

M

member 3289

i've seen Jake train up close on several occasions, and Jake is for real. He'll grind right through any toughness that's just skin deep.
He'll find out how tough you are at your core.
Jake throws bombs but Perry's got one hell of a chin.

I've got Perry by R2 TKO.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
There are some good fights on this card......
Can't wait until perry lights up ellenberger and lobov gets torched.......