Should Europe brace themselves for....

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Hired Gun

If You Only Knew What I Dooooo
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
The problem is already there. It's not PC to try to fix it right now.

lookoutawhale

Mammal of the Sea
Jan 20, 2015
Im not sure. I feel for these people. They must live in constant fear with these ISIS psychos running around. They might be good people that just want out and have had enough.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Im not sure. I feel for these people. They must live in constant fear with these ISIS psychos running around. They might be good people that just want out and have had enough.
And that's probably a majority of them, but the bad ones can also slip in this way also.

Hired Gun

If You Only Knew What I Dooooo
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Ask France how it's working out or Sweden. It's a problem and people need to take note.

Apr 3, 2015
Ask France how it's working out or Sweden. It's a problem and people need to take note.
exactly, even for the "good ones" it comes to a point where too much assimilation is a bad thing.

ISIS or not, you bring 10K Somali's to a country the size of Alberta and you will feel some push back REGARDLESS if they are "the good ones" or not.

the "good ones" want laws changed to fit their way of life that they just fled from.

Leigh

Engineer
Pro Fighter
Jan 26, 2015
Does Europe have a problem with attacks from Muslim immigrants?

Leigh

Engineer
Pro Fighter
Jan 26, 2015
7/7 bombings?

Charlie?

That soldier beheaded in broad daylight?
I'm glad you used question marks.

7/7 was committed in Britain by British nationals.
Lee Rigby was murdered in Britain by British nationals.
Charlie Hebdo attack was committed in France by French nationals.

It surprises me that Americans think Europe has this huge Muslim immigrant problem when they are the ones that have suffered far worse from Muslim terror attacks by immigrants.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
It surprises me that Americans think Europe has this huge Muslim immigrant problem when they are the ones that have suffered far worse from Muslim terror attacks by immigrants.
Didn't notice the immigrant variable.
I don't think it's a competition. I don't really think about European immigration issues except people drowning in the Mediterranean.

Leigh

Engineer
Pro Fighter
Jan 26, 2015
Didn't notice the immigrant variable.
I don't think it's a competition. I don't really think about European immigration issues except people drowning in the Mediterranean.
The thread is about Islamic attacks due to increased immigration. Read the OP. They're discussing putting a stop to immigration.

Sweets

All Around Dumbass
Feb 9, 2015
They love the idea, most EU states have top heavy age demographics due to the fact that a lot of families are having 1 child. Germany has committed to taking in 845,000 people in and the rest will follow because it suits them.

Nato just blew the fuck out of the Arab speaking Med, what did they think was going to happen??

That is not to say that it will not be used to divide people.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015

Thanks for the European opinion/facts on this.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015

It's surprises me that people think terrorism is something we need to be worried about in our day to day lives. I don't mean that based on anything you said, your post just reminded me of it. In Canada one of the political party is running on a campaign platform of "The other guy doesn't even have a plan for Isis" as if that's something we're concerned with when we get out of bed every morning.

lookoutawhale

Mammal of the Sea
Jan 20, 2015
In Canada one of the political party is running on a campaign platform of "The other guy doesn't even have a plan for Isis" as if that's something we're concerned with when we get out of bed every morning.
they were making fun of Justin Trudeau's hair too in that commercial

View: https://youtu.be/gLX7F44Htsw?t=56s

then Justin replies about his hair.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NztrAhFlOd0

kinda trippy that in the American elections Trumps hair is also up for debate.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
they were making fun of Justin Trudeau's hair too in that commercial

View: https://youtu.be/gLX7F44Htsw?t=56s

then Justin replies about his hair.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NztrAhFlOd0

kinda trippy that in the American elections Trumps hair is also up for debate.
The problem is one of those runs on TV all the fucking time, that other I'm literally just seeing for the first time now. To be honest, I"ll be surprised if the Conservative don't win again.

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I see it as a problem manifesting itself when the said European countries align themselves with the next American attack on a predominantly Muslim nation.
Glad Britain gave us the finger last time around frankly.