General Should menstrual products be free?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

BrunoMcGyver

Bruno no dey carry last
Dec 30, 2015
I don't know.

Maybe it should be like how condoms are treated. You can go down the store and buy a pack of condoms if you like or most medical places have a few to give out if neccessary.

Same with menstrual products. If you want to go to the shop and buy them , go ahead. If your local GP has them for free, then get them from there.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Does it cost money to make the product?

Then some cunt should be paying for it. Only things in life that should be free are oxygen, and WiFi.

Also there's no reason people should be without water or food, there's enough for everyone.

redneck

First 100
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
No, nothing should be free. They cost fuck all, it's no bigger deal than having to pay for toilet paper.

Just because everyone has an asshole, but only women have twats, why should they get free toilet paper for their front bottom?

kneeblock

Drapetomaniac
Apr 18, 2015
Yes, they absolutely should. My little girl just hit puberty and these things add up. We should have universal bidets and ubiquitous free sanitary napkins.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
If men can also receive a government voucher for a bottle of bourbon to help them cope with the monthly mood swings, I'm all for it.

M

member 3289

Maybe we should make "period showers?"

You know, like baby showers, but instead of gifting diapers we gift tampons and pads.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
why would they be free? some woman on her rag dreamed this shit up .so a company purchases raw material and pays a workforce a wage to produce a product that is..... free? or does the govt have to buy this off the jam rag companies and distribute them to the whamens for free? either way this is a terrible plan . what does a box of plugs cost like 12 bucks? nothing is free ever

Dick Niaz

Yearning for TMMAC days gone by
Jan 14, 2018
There is no such thing as free. The question is should the collective foot the bill through taxes?

Personally, believe strongly that no one has the right to the fruits of another person’s labor. I recognize that part of the social contract is to support fellow humans, but IMO, funding a hygiene product (especially one for only half the population) opens up a door to make the same argument for countless other items, so where would the line be drawn?

Maybe if it was limited to cases of extreme poverty, but I definitely couldn’t get behind funding this for all females.

Also, while this is tongue in cheek, there is an argument to be made that men are shouldering enough burden already:
08AE2CF3-B4A7-42F3-B501-95F4B8C33421.jpeg

Mr Smokalotapotamus

You gonna pass that bro??
Jun 23, 2018
How bout all women world wide pay into a fund to pay for these things? Monthly. They could just pick what they want online and wait for delivery.