General Should the US buy Greenland?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Should we put our red white and blue dicks right in the middle of the North Atlantic?

• Yes

Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Fuck Yes

Votes: 13 72.2%

• Total voters

KWingJitsu

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Nov 15, 2015
Wait so do debt and deficit matter or not?
Of course they matter. When have I ever said they don't?
America's greatness is severely diminished by its incessant debt. China has 'Murica by the debt testicles.
Talking about purchasing (lol) a country (that isn't for sale) is typical par-for-the-course nonsense.
Are you now supporting austerity measures as a fiscal hawk?
Here, you're reaching. I don't do labels. When Obama was in office, there was a lot of "he increased the national debt" going around.
Trump's in office, and those same people are silent, despite him increasing the national debt at a higher rate than his predecessor.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Of course they matter. When have I ever said they don't?
America's greatness is severely diminished by its incessant debt. China has 'Murica by the debt testicles.
Talking about purchasing (lol) a country (that isn't for sale) is typical par-for-the-course nonsense.

Here, you're reaching. I don't do labels. When Obama was in office, there was a lot of "he increased the national debt" going around.
Trump's in office, and those same people are silent, despite him increasing the national debt at a higher rate than his predecessor.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
If Americans paid 100 percent tax, as in they diddnt get to keep a penny,

How long would it take to overcome that debt?

Go on smartass, figure that out

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
We can't because directing 100% of output to debt servicing is impossible. But that's the situation you presented.

Stop trolling so hard you become the dummy you're faking.
Listen dentist dipshit. U just said what I wanted to hear.

America cannot free itself from debt. The requirements are impossible.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
Don’t know if offered this solution for Donnie
If they won’t sell when you kindly offer to buy, false flag their asses and take it from them.....
They need to sell or call in your military leaders and work it out

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
If they won’t sell when you kindly offer to buy, false flag their asses and take it from them.....
Who put a fucken quarter in bald Bob?

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Listen dentist dipshit. U just said what I wanted to hear.

America cannot free itself from debt. The requirements are impossible.
You must really be drunk now.
At 10% directed to debt it would take 11 years or so.

But there's a huge conversation about whether one should actually pay it off.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014

Oh yeahhhhhh

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
Maybe Donny can get another sketchy loan from Deutche bank - which is probably what he's going for.

I thought Trump was against running up the debt?

Which President Increased U.S. Debt the Most?
Donald Trump: As projected in Table S-10 in the FY 2020 budget, Trump plans to add $5.088 trillion to the debt in his first term. That's a 30 percent increase from the $20.245 trillion debt at the end of Obama's last budget for FY 2017. If he remains in office for a second term, he plans to add $9.1 trillion. Trump had promised to eliminate the debt during his campaign.

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
Trump Pledged to Eliminate the Debt. Instead He Will Add $8.3 Trillion
National Debt Since Trump Took Office
At first, it seemed Trump was lowering the debt. It fell $102 billion in the first six months after Trump took office. On January 20th, the day Trump was inaugurated, the debt was $19.9 trillion. On July 30, it was $19.8 trillion. But it was not because of anything he did. Instead, it was because of the federal debt ceiling.

On September 8, 2017, Trump signed a bill increasing the debt ceiling. Later that day, the debt exceeded $20 trillion for the first time in U.S. history. On February 9, 2018, Trump signed a bill suspending the debt ceiling until March 1, 2019. It was $22 trillion. In just two years,Trump has overseen the fastest dollar increase in the debt of any president.

Trump's Fiscal Year 2020 budget projects the debt would increase $5 trillion during his first term. That's as much as Obama added while fighting a recession. Trump has not fulfilled his campaign promise to cut the debt. Instead, he's done the opposite.