Society should this person be arrested for threatening a schoolboard?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
Property destruction and threatening lives aren't the same. "Crimes" is always a loaded word. That's their pre-K rhetorical trap.
i agree that are not equals

but i do think its fair to say that some left wingers try to justify the crimes that occur during "BLM" movements, instead of just acknowledging that those are crimes, while still believing in the underlying principles of the BLM movement

kneeblock

Drapetomaniac
Apr 18, 2015
i agree that are not equals

but i do think its fair to say that some left wingers try to justify the crimes that occur during "BLM" movements, instead of just acknowledging that those are crimes, while still believing in the underlying principles of the BLM movement
Probably so. I was always annoyed by black bloc tactics at protests, but if you believe "property is theft" as they do, I suppose it's just politics. Historically, destruction is often the only thing that gets actual policy changes, I hate to say. That's why those dudes back in Boston dumped the tea in the harbor. "Crime" is a moving target.

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
Probably so. I was always annoyed by black bloc tactics at protests, but if you believe "property is theft" as they do, I suppose it's just politics. Historically, destruction is often the only thing that gets actual policy changes, I hate to say. That's why those dudes back in Boston dumped the tea in the harbor. "Crime" is a moving target.
ohhh i see what you are saying now

in terms of destruction of property in order to give voice to a movement, thats an interesting and complex topic. ill have to think about that more

but in terms of looting, i see that as a crime. an unfortunately and understandble crime of opportunity and despair (as an example, none of my friends would ever loot even if given the opportunity, because the risk does not outwight the reward since they are financially secure)

so i get looting, but i still see it as a crime unfortunately. meanwhile, im doing my best to try to get politicians elected that will lessen the number of people that would even consider looting

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
Do yall see what this pandemic has done to us? White people have to get back to normal...
Q5WjDwy.jpg

nUcE1V.gif

Speaker to Animals

encephalopathetic
May 16, 2021
they came out and said they were wrong about Kyle. i dont fault people for being wrong. i fault people for not owning their mistakes
He was hanged in the press the way that Sandman kid was. It feels like the only reason for the mea culpas is lawsuits.

Opinions/ editorials beyond the facts need to be clearly identified as such.

It's just a slight adjustment to mitigate this kind of shit.

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
He was hanged in the press the way that Sandman kid was. It feels like the only reason for the mea culpas is lawsuits.

Opinions/ editorials beyond the facts need to be clearly identified as such.

It's just a slight adjustment to mitigate this kind of shit.
they spoke about the issue based on what they knew. the kid went there with a gun, which is completely insane. and he killed two people

as soon as evidence came out that he acted in self-defense, they immediately addressed it on their primetime show. i believe they even started the show that night with the retraction

Speaker to Animals

encephalopathetic
May 16, 2021
they spoke about the issue based on what they knew. the kid went there with a gun, which is completely insane. and he killed two people

as soon as evidence came out that he acted in self-defense, they immediately addressed it on their primetime show. i believe they even started the show that night with the retraction
In the end, as with Sandman, what will matter in court is what was said before the retraction.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
the retraction dosnt mean shit when they get a million views a day and those people are forming opinions based on what they have been saying . those opinions are already formed . how many people thought kyle rittenhouse murdered 3 black people at a blm march because of lies like these? how do cenk and anna talk about this for a year without knowing all the facts? they were either willfully spreading misinformation or they are unbelievably incompetent

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
the retraction dosnt mean shit when they get a million views a day and those people are forming opinions based on what they have been saying . those opinions are already formed . how many people thought kyle rittenhouse murdered 3 black people at a blm march because of lies like these? how do cenk and anna talk about this for a year without knowing all the facts? they were either willfully spreading misinformation or they are unbelievably incompetent
a child killed two people wih an assault rifle. its a pretty important topic to talk about. things need to change in amercia.

they got it wrong and corrected as soon as new information came out

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
a child killed two people wih an assault rifle. its a pretty important topic to talk about. things need to change in amercia.

they got it wrong and corrected as soon as new information came out
new information never came out . that information was out the night it happened and available at any time. the footage of it was all over twitter immediately

Greenbean

Posting Machine
Nov 14, 2015
So there was a family gathering for the holidays at the in laws. One in law full Trumper. One in law full leftist. Trumper starts off with a bang after being briefed on how fragile the leftist has become and what subjects not to talk about. Here's the first words Trumper says. "I just want to know how far gone you are. What are your thoughts on Kyle Rittenhouse?" Leftists responds "that kid that murdered all those people!?" Laughter was had. Trumper then proceeds to give details about the case and you can visibly see he's getting nowhere. In one ear out the other.