Society should this person be arrested for threatening a schoolboard?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
the retraction dosnt mean shit when they get a million views a day and those people are forming opinions based on what they have been saying . those opinions are already formed . how many people thought kyle rittenhouse murdered 3 black people at a blm march because of lies like these? how do cenk and anna talk about this for a year without knowing all the facts? they were either willfully spreading misinformation or they are unbelievably incompetent
Its funny seeing you get all worked up about "misinformation" from TYT, who have a viewership of nothing.

Fox hosts (the biggest and most influential media network in the country) hammering the election lie for more than a year? Crickets.

??

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
One of the differences is, the rioters are criminal opportunitists. They are breaking into stores to take advantage of the civil disorder. What the protest is originally about, is irrelevant to them.

Whereas on Jan 6, every single person in that crowd was a true believer who travelled across the country to be there, and who entered the Capitol believing themselves to be a patriotic hero of the resistance.

The BLM riots are criminal scum who want sneakers and ipads.

That's a big, big difference.

??
so explain CHAZ. were those just criminal opportunists?

what about Occupy Wall Street? lots and lots of criminal opportunists?

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
He's tackling serious issues

Splinty @Splinty - for what its worth, i hadnt actually seen the Tucker M&M clip until this morning. so i had no idea that he was upset the M&Ms are less sexy.

i didnt notice the difference between the height of the heels in your comment. i was too singularly focused on their beautiful eyes and sexy legs. and they are both hot imo

View: https://youtu.be/BHnre2HvSls