General Show us your......

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014

Finished mine up today. Was going to do the top but that pitch above the garage is just too damn steep, and I thought it wouldn’t look right if I only did the left side.

Dick Niaz

Yearning for TMMAC days gone by
Jan 14, 2018

Finished mine up today. Was going to do the top but that pitch above the garage is just too damn steep, and I thought it wouldn’t look right if I only did the left side.
Looks great Wild @Wild ! Good call on not doing just one side of the top
Also, this is the first pic I’ve seen of the outside of your new house - it’s beautiful!

Judobill

First 100
First 100
Jan 15, 2015

Nice. Yeah I was going to do the top of my house too, got out the extension ladder and said Fuck That! I totally pussied out. Way too high for me.

MMAHAWK

Real Gs come from California.America Muthafucker
Feb 5, 2015
I’m just sitting here thinking I have no lights and apparently live in a shoebox.

Nice setups guys

MMAHAWK

Real Gs come from California.America Muthafucker
Feb 5, 2015
You live in southern California. That shoe box prob runs you $2500/month
I bought in 09’ when prices were rock bottom. $1000 mortgage. I’m definitely not complaining. Best decision I ever made. Value have almost tripled and it allows me to travel and do the fight thing on a mediocre salary.