Shower beer

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Summer beer in the shower after a hard day is just amazing...preferabbly a light beer for me...pacifico, model especial, Budwieser

The 10% beer Above is not my stye at all...not a pale ale guy...pounded too much pale ale from kegs as a yung buck

BJTT_Kiwi

My member is more well known than yours
Jun 25, 2015
The 10% beer Above is not my stye at all...
10% in the shower is a fucking big beer.
Even though it's only 180ml, it makes the alc volume the same as a normal 5% stubbie.

I need to find these things.

gangsterkathryn

저승사자
Oct 20, 2015
What if I drink a cider in the shower? Will it have the same effect? I do not drink beer, but I love me a nice apple-based cider.

BJTT_Kiwi

My member is more well known than yours
Jun 25, 2015
What if I drink a cider in the shower? Will it have the same effect? I do not drink beer, but I love me a nice apple-based cider.
You are more than welcome to drink a cider in the shower, in fact I think you should try this and report back.
The same chemical effect? Yeah for sure, alcohol is alcohol. As for the refreshing effect, you will have to fill us in.

gangsterkathryn @gangsterkathryn let the shower beer thirst begin.

Last edited:

gangsterkathryn

저승사자
Oct 20, 2015
You are more than welcome to drink a cider in the shower, in fact I think you should try this and report back.
The same chemical effect? Yeah for sure, alcohol is alcohol. As for the refreshing effect, you will have to fill us in.

gangsterkathryn @gangsterkathryn let the shower beer thirst begin.
Alright, I'm gonna make have to test this over the weekend...
Actually, maybe I'll test it tonight.
Would it be weird for me to stop at the gas station and buy a single cider?

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
10% in the shower is a fucking big beer.
Even though it's only 180ml, it makes the alc volume the same as a normal 5% stubbie.

I need to find these things.
A 10% beer even at that size might still get you drunker than a 5% beer at twice the size if you down it fast.

Nemo?

Too weird to live, too rare to die.
Dec 2, 2015
The shower beer was a favourite back in the day...I have one every now and then.

Nothing more refreshing.

gangsterkathryn

저승사자
Oct 20, 2015
Somehow, I slept with my glasses on, as well. Wtf.

Also, not a myth. My hair really does dry out significantly when I wash it daily.

gangsterkathryn

저승사자
Oct 20, 2015
Did that in basic, they brok.
Luckily they didn't break, or bother me. I usually can't because they push on my face so much.
I had the one drink, and took my pills, then fought the desire to sleep, so it fucked with me. I told you I was a little loopy.