Lifestyle Shshftsjfdn

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
I can read and speak Mandarin if that counts for anything.:cool::p
I really could have used your help a few months ago. Got myself a pretty decent job but they were 90ish% Mandarin and after 3 days training not being able to understand half of what they were talking about I had to jack it in. Nothing against Mandarin folks before anyone starts, it just wasn't conducive to a productive future considering I'm as British as they come and they couldn't understand WTF I was talking about either.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I really could have used your help a few months ago. Got myself a pretty decent job but they were 90ish% Mandarin and after 3 days training not being able to understand half of what they were talking about I had to jack it in. Nothing against Mandarin folks before anyone starts, it just wasn't conducive to a productive future considering I'm as British as they come and they couldn't understand WTF I was talking about either.
Who are these Mandarin folks?

koolinkunming

Dec 13, 2017
Yeah you’re completely lost if that’s all you hear for most of your day and can’t understand lol.