SI Body Issue

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Severianb

Posting Machine
Aug 5, 2015
The video. She is naked in the video.

This is one of the greatest things in my whole life.

I am leaking with joy.

StillReal

My name is Mark.
Mar 19, 2016
None of these stills look flattering.

Up your standards, boys.. unless that is what you like I guess.

Onetrickpony

Stay gold
Nov 21, 2016
None of these stills look flattering.

Up your standards, boys.. unless that is what you like I guess.
I agree that they're not great pictures but she is very beautiful and typically incredibly photogenic, I'm not sure how these have come out poorly. Wish I had been there to help make it better.

StillReal

My name is Mark.
Mar 19, 2016
We like insanely hot women.

You like cock.

To each thier own.

....insanely hot women

Where does the back end and the legs begin? lol. Her midsection is thicker than her ass.

I agree that they're not great pictures but she is very beautiful and typically incredibly photogenic, I'm not sure how these have come out poorly. Wish I had been there to help make it better.
She is a pretty girl, but that is that. For whatever reason some of the guys here just like to act like any girl above average in MMA is some kind of dime-piece.

Onetrickpony

Stay gold
Nov 21, 2016
She is a pretty girl, but that is that. For whatever reason some of the guys here just like to act like any girl above average in MMA is some kind of dime-piece.
I would agree that most women fighters are 'hot for mma' but if I saw Michelle or Gina on the street I would think both were smoking regardless of the fact that they are fighters.

Severianb

Posting Machine
Aug 5, 2015

....insanely hot women

Where does the back end and the legs begin? lol. Her midsection is thicker than her ass.

Onetrickpony

Stay gold
Nov 21, 2016
She still looks ok in these just no where near as curvy and hot as normal. Hopefully the camera is catching better angles than the screen shots from the vid.

Wintermute

Putin is gay
Apr 24, 2015
Wow, way to make possibly the most attractive female fighter look curveless. Terrible photoshoot conception by SI.