General Side piece stopped giving bjs

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

BrunoMcGyver

Bruno no dey carry last
Dec 30, 2015
Should I be worried?

I have a fuck buddy. She's milfy af, prolly has 2 kids. But in the last 10 days we've had sessions where she's totally avoided the cock like blank avoids the TMMAC after a trivial disagreement over some dumb shit.

She's used to slaver over my glans like RaginCajun @RaginCajun slavers over a new set of memes. She couldn't get enough.

Don't get me wrong. She's still givin up dat ass, and she tells me this is her one cock.

But the mind plays tricks.

Nemo?

Too weird to live, too rare to die.
Dec 2, 2015
Wait....what?

What kinda side piece is this

BrunoMcGyver

Bruno no dey carry last
Dec 30, 2015
Wait....what?

What kinda side piece is this
I know man.

At times I wonder if she's actually married and if her husband's pubes have dreadlocks so durty and long his dick's gonna bust out a cover song of 'Buffalo Soldier'.

Last edited:

MMAPlaywright

First 100
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
Should I be worried?

I have a fuck buddy. She's milfy af, prolly has 2 kids. But in the last 10 days we've had sessions where she's totally avoided the cock like blank avoids the TMMAC after a trivial disagreement over some dumb shit.

She's used to slaver over my glans like RaginCajun @RaginCajun slavers over a new set of memes. She couldn't get enough.

Don't get me wrong. She's still givin up dat ass, and she tells me this is her one cock.

But the mind plays tricks.