Sijara Eubanks out of TUF 26 Finale Title Fight Replaced by Roxy

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #ASSBLOODS
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Dang. Sucks for her. Another big opportunity for Roxy.

The Sound of Violence

Host of a podcast about mma podcasts
Oct 28, 2015

Sounds like if Karine doesn't make weight we might get Rachael Ostovich vs Barb instead of Barb vs Lauren

soundoff71

Posting Machine
Jan 29, 2015
That's really weird. Eubanks did a Skype interview on the post-TUF show from the UFC Performance Center last night. She was cutting weight under dietitian Clint Wattenberg's supervision. I wonder what went wrong?

The Sound of Violence

Oct 28, 2015
That's really weird. Eubanks did a Skype interview on the post-TUF show from the UFC Performance Center last night. She was cutting weight under dietitian Clint Wattenberg's supervision. I wonder what went wrong?
Not sure yet. They said she was hospitalized late last night/early this morning, but no news other than that. Evidently the ceremonial weigh ins will have more info so for once they'll be relevant.

Ted Williams' head

It's freezing in here!
Sep 23, 2015
Sad, she looked great in the TUF house but that's the game you play when you want to cut all that weight.

MMAHAWK

Real Gs come from California.America Muthafucker
Feb 5, 2015
Guess we have to keep waiting forever for someone with a big enough name to die.

I’m heading to Vegas tonight for the event. Still looking forward to an event in a small venue. But even finding out about tickets and getting them has been a bit of a circus. In fact even though they were ordered 6 weeks ago and requested Shipping. They are apparently at will call.

I also believe they have to offer refunds. Considering ticket prices and the weak card. I wonder how many people will try.

MMAHAWK

Real Gs come from California.America Muthafucker
Feb 5, 2015
No a gangster would fight at her nature weight and not threaten to have a fight canceled every time they compete.

Mishima Zaibatsu

TMMAC’s resident musician
Feb 27, 2016
You ever have a moment where you feel like you've lost something and then realize it makes little difference?

Basically my reaction.

I think they were right when they said on the MMA Beat today that these chicks are just place holders, a top fighter from 115 or 135 is going to come up or down and take that belt first chance they get I'd wager.

Last edited:

The Sound of Violence

Oct 28, 2015
You ever have a moment where you feel like you've lost something and then realize it makes little difference?

Basically my reaction.

I think they were right when they said on the MMA Beat today that these chicks are just place holders, a top fighter from 115 or 135 is going to come up or down and take that belt first chance they get I'd wager.
I would have mostly agreed aside from Sarj. If she could make the weight consistently she looks like a potential monster down the line at that weight

Gay For Longo

*insert Matt Serra meme
Jan 22, 2016
No a gangster would fight at her nature weight and not threaten to have a fight canceled every time they compete.

She looked amazing on the show but 3rd fight in a row having troubles with the cut
They need to force her to 135

Gay For Longo

*insert Matt Serra meme
Jan 22, 2016
I would have mostly agreed aside from Sarj. If she could make the weight consistently she looks like a potential monster down the line at that weight
Absolutely but it's killing her to make 125 as is evident by this being the 3rd fight in a row she's had trouble with the cut

She/they need to move her to 135 for her own damn health

Gay For Longo

*insert Matt Serra meme
Jan 22, 2016
This comment is gold

"God sounds like a dick if he intentionally ruined her only chance at a title shot she will ever have in her life "

Gay For Longo

*insert Matt Serra meme
Jan 22, 2016
I know most of you didn't watch this season but Sarj had to cut off her dreads to make weight earlier in the tournament and then needed the extra hour to make her final fight on the show

She starts at 150+