Sillicon Valley

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

TheContinentalOp

Posting Machine
Mar 30, 2015
Great show. There's not too much that Mike Judge has done that I don't enjoy. Erlich is great, Dinesh and Gilfoyle are awesome. The episode with the energy drink stunt was hilarious when those two were having their moral dilemma.

I also like it more than Game of Thrones and probably wouldn't watch Game of Thrones at all if it weren't for the lady of the house enjoying it and the fact that I can stand it without too much complaining. Sometimes it's great but too often it's boring as shit and just reminds me of a soap opera with swords and dragons. Fucking two person conversation after two person conversation after two person conver.... you get the idea.

Royce Nelson

Iron sharpens something
Dec 31, 2015
Great show. There's not too much that Mike Judge has done that I don't enjoy. Erlich is great, Dinesh and Gilfoyle are awesome. The episode with the energy drink stunt was hilarious when those two were having their moral dilemma.

I also like it more than Game of Thrones and probably wouldn't watch Game of Thrones at all if it weren't for the lady of the house enjoying it and the fact that I can stand it without too much complaining. Sometimes it's great but too often it's boring as shit and just reminds me of a soap opera with swords and dragons. Fucking two person conversation after two person conversation after two person conver.... you get the idea.
I agree. The titties and violence keep bringing me back. The last season before was much slower than than others. This season has started off much better imo.

Qat

QoQ
Nov 3, 2015
Have you seen it at least? I enjoy both very much.
Hehe, yeah, I saw a couple episodes of the first season. Its good, solid, fun, I have no beef with it. But it ain't world-shattering or epic imho. ;)
I may start watching it again at some point. I didn't really make a conscious decision to not watch it or anything. But I kinda doubt it timewise.

Royce Nelson

Iron sharpens something
Dec 31, 2015
Hehe, yeah, I saw a couple episodes of the first season. Its good, solid, fun, I have no beef with it. But it ain't world-shattering or epic imho. ;)
I may start watching it again at some point. I didn't really make a conscious decision to not watch it or anything. But I kinda doubt it timewise.
Yeah you should definitely watch it when you have a chance. You won't regret it.

Royce Nelson

Iron sharpens something
Dec 31, 2015
"i saw this nature documentary where this bison fought a lion to protect the rest of the herd... And it was so moving... It didn't work, the lion tore into the bison and then laid waste to the herd, but what courage."