Silva: ‘If I took these steroids I’m stupid, because I’m too old’

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014

Former UFC middleweight champion, Anderson Silva does not think it would be the smartest thing to purposefully take performance enhancing drugs. As “The Spider” told TMZ Sports, he believes that there wouldn’t be much to gain from them, at this late stage in his career.

“I’m just waiting for USADA and my lawyers and hopefully it’ll come back soon for a fight with Roy Jones. I’m just waiting for the Commission, because the doctors, they check everything. Because maybe the supplement I used was contaminated, I don’t know. I’m just waiting. Obviously, If I took these steroids I’m stupid, because I’m too oId. I’m not starting my career, I’m finishing it.”

Anderson Silva: ‘If I took these steroids I’m stupid, because I’m too old’

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
He has ruined his legacy. Completely full of shit. Dude you cheated and got busted. It happens. It happened to me Brazil himself Royce Gracie. He kept his mouth shut and only people like me ever mention it.

I think the Silva lining to all this, is that during the height of his career and stratosphere of cockiness he got knocked dead by Chris Weidman. Steroids aren't to blame for that. That was a good old fashioned welcome back to earth.

Unfortunately it seems he needs another if he really buys the bullshit he spouts

Yossarian

TMMAC Addict
Oct 25, 2015
Tainted supplements... it has worked you know. Why not give it another try. Get Romero on the phone.

Nov 21, 2015
Yeah cuz everyone knows you only take roids when you're in your teens and 20s
when you don't need it. No one that's older and needs testosterone would ever do
roids.

Boosting testosterone when your levels are low simply aren't what steroids are for.

Duh...