VID Silva & Bisping Exchange Words

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

tnway

The ninja way
Pro Fighter
Feb 11, 2016
it all comes to where silva's mental state's at, losing to weidman 2times ( i still want to see a 3rd fight, still not convinced) thn the fight with diaz, he was super respectfull before the fight but diaz turned diaz in the ring what we expected, so now he gets to reboot himself, he's been doing alot of taekwado too so i'm super excited to see he's new kicking technique.

Zeph

TMMAC Addict
Jan 22, 2015
Too many mma fighters have come out to say that most mma fighters are using or have used. Too many. Also Rampage has said in an interview, (I think with ariel) that "people in glass houses shouldn't throw rocks" when asked about bisping criticizing other guys for PED use. No point in acting surprised everytime another fighter gets caught. We know what's up. Now that USADA is cleaning house, sport should be better.
Rampage was angry that Bisping was criticising TRT users, like himself. As much as I like Rampage I would never accuse him of being a fount of truth. Whatever way the wind is blowing will shape his comments.

Last edited:
P

Punch

The knee was a heat of the moment action against someone he believed had called his a wife a diseased animal. It was a heat of the moment action, and possibly just timed completely wrong, we can't be sure. Anderson didn't take steroids in the heat of the moment, that is premeditated and planned. One is more serious than the other, in my eyes.
That's cool. Both willingly broke the rules however. The opinion of the degree at which cheating occurred is irrelevant to your original statement of backing a cheater. They're both cheaters when looked at objectively. I respect and fully agree with the sentiment of wanting a clean, fair sport.

wiz

Posting Machine
Jan 31, 2016
Rampage was angry that Bisping was criticising TRT users, like himself. As much as I like Rampage I would never accuse him of being a fountain of truth. Whatever way the wind is blowing will shape his comments.
Rampage also shared a locker room with bisping and trained with him for many years, so im sure he knows things about bisping that you dont. Look how many are getting caught or looking completely different as fighters since USADA started or right before USADA started. lol wake up almost everybody was using or has used. Hopefully now that is actually changing with the real testing

Zeph

TMMAC Addict
Jan 22, 2015
That's cool. Both willingly broke the rules however. The opinion of the degree at which cheating occurred is irrelevant to your original statement of backing a cheater. They're both cheaters when looked at objectively. I respect and fully agree with the sentiment of wanting a clean, fair sport.
There are degrees of cheating. Otherwise everyone would receive the same punishment. Admittedly, Bisping got away with it, but I wouldn't classify him as a dirty fighter either. That has been one aberration in otherwise fairly spotless career.

P

Punch

There are degrees of cheating. Otherwise everyone would receive the same punishment. Admittedly, Bisping got away with it, but I wouldn't classify him as a dirty fighter either. That has been one aberration in otherwise fairly spotless career.
So as long as it was a smaller infraction (again, that's a matter of opinion) it's ok to back a cheater? I am not criticizing your opinion in this matter, because i personally agree that there are varying degrees to it. My only point is this contradicts your first post on the matter.

Zeph

TMMAC Addict
Jan 22, 2015
Rampage also shared a locker room with bisping and trained with him for many years, so im sure he knows things about bisping that you dont. Look how many are getting caught or looking completely different as fighters since USADA started. lol wake up almost everybody was using or has used
Bisping didn't look any different when he competed under the USADA rules. Not everyone was using, some were, and that is giving the impression that everyone uses, but there are a number of fighters who are unchanged from before the USADA introduction.

Zeph

TMMAC Addict
Jan 22, 2015
So as long as it was a smaller infraction (again, that's a matter of opinion) it's ok to back a cheater? I am not criticizing your opinion in this matter, because i personally agree that there are varying degrees to it. My only point is this contradicts your first post on the matter.
No, that isn't the argument. It's like murder and shoplifting, both make you a criminal, but to differing degrees. It's not a hard concept. I will admit the original statement was too broad.

wiz

Posting Machine
Jan 31, 2016
Bisping didn't look any different when he competed under the USADA rules. Not everyone was using, some were, and that is giving the impression that everyone uses, but there are a number of fighters who are unchanged from before the USADA introduction.
You can't always tell by looks.

wiz

Posting Machine
Jan 31, 2016
Bisping also did a fence grab at a crucial point in the fight when rivera was just about to sweep bisping in one of his signature moves to get the top position. Add that bad boy to the knee and what do you have there? A cheater

TheContinentalOp

Posting Machine
Mar 30, 2015
Let's just move on from all this silly debate, obviously nobody is changing anybody's mind. Some people are dirty rotten scoundrel cheaters, others are annoying, classless douchebags... blah, blah, blah. Shit is boring - nobody is perfect, none of them and no one commenting on this forum. It should be an entertaining fight and hopefully both athletes compete at their highest ability and put on a good show.

P

Punch

Let's just move on from all this silly debate, obviously nobody is changing anybody's mind. Some people are dirty rotten scoundrel cheaters, others are annoying, classless douchebags... blah, blah, blah. Shit is boring - nobody is perfect, none of them and no one commenting on this forum. It should be an entertaining fight and hopefully both athletes compete at their highest ability and put on a good show.
I hope so. Both have been severely damaged at some point in their respective careers.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
Bisping just made a huge mistake, but the balls on him........Anderson talks trash and understands trash talk in English.........but can't answer reporter questions without a translator?

Anderson by tko, guaranteed.

wiz

Posting Machine
Jan 31, 2016
Bisping just made a huge mistake, but the balls on him........Anderson talks trash and understands trash talk in English.........but can't answer reporter questions without a translator?

Anderson by tko, guaranteed.
well it's good to be careful. The last people you want to give a wrong answer to over misinterpretation are the press

KWingJitsu

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Nov 15, 2015
The spitting would definitely qualify as an additional aberration.....

KWingJitsu

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Nov 15, 2015
You can tell if they have stopped by looks.
LOL.
And looks the same today as he did 10 years ago.
Leading me to think that whole "his entire career" part is bullshit i.e. wishful thinking.
More likely was used to speed up his recovery from his 'oh snap' moment.