Silva vs Gastelum at UFC 212 in Rio

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

wiz

Posting Machine
Jan 31, 2016
Hoping this would be a main event. Anderson can't afford to waste time against gastelum here. Good fight

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
This is an interesting matchup. Kelvin comes forward like a fucking madman and Anderson is a counter puncher to lives and dies by people throwing shots and opening up.

Pitbull9

Daddy
Jan 28, 2015
Oh shit this could be gigantic for Silvia. A definitive win here either puts him against Yoel or right into the belt. I think it's the belt because either GSP or Bisping is a great story line. Sorry Yoel.

M

member 3289

Kelvin is gonna win.

Anderson is still dangerous, but he can't hang with the top-level younger guys any more.

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
Oh shit this could be gigantic for Silvia. A definitive win here either puts him against Yoel or right into the belt. I think it's the belt because either GSP or Bisping is a great story line. Sorry Yoel.

Lots of potential here for Anderson. Home country advantage and his first full camp since Bisping.

M

member 3289

Anderson looked terrible in that fight, he's lucky he is a big name otherwise the judges dont give him that win.
Watch that fight again with the sound off. Anderson won it 30-27

But Brunson is not the same calibre of fighter as K-Gas

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
This is an interesting matchup. Kelvin comes forward like a fucking madman and Anderson is a counter puncher to lives and dies by people throwing shots and opening up.
But the Spider is much slower on his counter-punching lately, and his footwork isn't as crisp. Guys like Gastellum, with explosive hands and wrestlers' hips are not a good match-up.

Onetrickpony

Stay gold
Nov 21, 2016
If GSP and Anderson win I have to admit I would get excited to see them finally fight. If promoted properly it would be a huge card either ending with Anderson retiring with the belt (I hope he wouldn't continue to fight, he certainly wouldn't have anything left to prove) or GSP calling out the welterweight champ to try to regain his former belt and become the second two belt holder (and hopefully Anderson retires).

I just can't see Anderson getting by Kelvin though.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Andy is gonna evade all fight and lose
probably get taken down few times and roughed up with gnp

dick pills are MIA

M

member 603

Interesting..... I think Silva is finally in the Dan Henderson boat for me... The old guy you can't bet against.

While everything says that Gas will win..... I can't pick against Andy

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Interesting..... I think Silva is finally in the Dan Henderson boat for me... The old guy you can't bet against.

While everything says that Gas will win..... I can't pick against Andy
yep...his creativity and accuracy can always end a fight in a hurry

tang

top korean roofer
Oct 21, 2015
I like this fight, I'll definitely tune in. but why grant wish for Gastelum? someone who missed weight 3 times but when someone who's on a legit win streak doesn't get their wishes?