Silva win changed to no contest

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

dacofty

Yea..Ok..Whatever
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Well i guess with the positive PED test Silva's come back isnt quite the come back. Bloody elbow has reported that the results are now changed to no contest. Sad day for the UFC and the management mafia with all they pumped into this event.

Shy Guy

Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right...
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
teamquestnorth;15682 said:
That's good to hear. Wonder what happens with Silvas 200k win bonus?
I believe he loses it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dacofty

Yea..Ok..Whatever
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Well if they allow him to coach still Im sure the UFC isnt gonna take his bonus away.

Pitbull9

Daddy
Jan 28, 2015
Man i am not happy about this whole thing. I dont wish anyone ill will. Very sad for Silva and very sad for not owning up to what you do and just lying and making excuses all the time. I have respect for honesty when you get caught for things.

I got busted for weed a few times when i was younger and i was never the guy who was like IT WASNT ME, i was like yup you caught me whats next, same thing for when i used to get in trouble in school.

Shy Guy

Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right...
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Pitbull3744;15687 said:
Man i am not happy about this whole thing. I dont wish anyone ill will. Very sad for Silva and very sad for not owning up to what you do and just lying and making excuses all the time. I have respect for honesty when you get caught for things.

I got busted for weed a few times when i was younger and i was never the guy who was like IT WASNT ME, i was like yup you caught me whats next, same thing for when i used to get in trouble in school.
I agree. Denying what you did is some childhood shit. Just be a man and own it. You will earn some respect back from me if you do.

Pitbull9

Daddy
Jan 28, 2015
Shy Guy;n15690 said:
I agree. Denying what you did is some childhood shit. Just be a man and own it. You will earn some respect back from me if you do.

Especially when you are caught red handed. Like someone said on the other site a few days ago what did someone just randomly sprinkle shit in Silvas drink without him knowing. Whether his doc gave it to him or not he knows whats up, and as an athlete you are not supposed to just put anything in your body without really knowing what it is, and 98 percent of the time these guys know.

Ministry of Silly Walks

came in like a wrecking ball
First 100
Amateur Fighter
Jan 15, 2015
Pitbull3744;n15691 said:
Especially when you are caught red handed. Like someone said on the other site a few days ago what did someone just randomly sprinkle shit in Silvas drink without him knowing. Whether his doc gave it to him or not he knows whats up, and as an athlete you are not supposed to just put anything in your body without really knowing what it is, and 98 percent of the time these guys know.
it doesn't help that he's the third one from that gym to be busted for the same stuff, all in one year. it also happened once back in 2012 or 13. that stuff's been in the gym for a while.

WEWEREONABREAK

First 100
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
dacofty;n15670 said:
Well i guess with the positive PED test Silva's come back isnt quite the come back. Bloody elbow has reported that the results are now changed to no contest. Sad day for the UFC and the management mafia with all they pumped into this event.

Jeremy Botter @jeremybotter · 36m 36 minutes ago Guys, the NSAC has NOT ruled Silva/Diaz a No Contest! They have to actually vote on it before that happens.

Attachments