General Simon Sinek: The Millennial Question

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
I would have punched this dude in the face if he called me or my workers who are millenials lazy when we were off loading generators that weighted 107 lbs each by hand in a 110 degree container. bet this soft handed fuck has never been in the rain,heat, snow or wind working for 12 hours on his feet.

Last edited:

HEATH VON DOOM

Remember the 5th of November
Oct 21, 2015
I would have punched this dude in the face if he called me or my workers who are millenials lazy when we were off loading generators that weighted 107 lbs each by hand in a 110 degree container. bet this soft handed fuck has never been in the rain,heat, snow or wind working for 12 hours on his feet.
Do you need to go to your safe space?

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
Do you need to go to your safe space?
nope but that wimpy dude in the vid would need one if he tried to do the work my millenial workers do he should call them lazy to their face he would probably faint after 30 mins in a container or working outdoors, he probably sits on his ass all day in an air conditioned room .

HEATH VON DOOM

Remember the 5th of November
Oct 21, 2015
nope but that wimpy dude in the vid would need one if he tried to do the work my millenial workers do he should call them lazy to their face he would probably faint after 30 mins in a container or working outdoors, he probably sits on his ass all day in an air conditioned room .
Just because he is smart enough not to work in the heat and cold doesnt make him a pussy.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
Just because he is smart enough not to work in the heat and cold doesnt make him a pussy.
he shouldn't call people who literally work harder then him lazy and he is actually physically more of a pussy than people who do labor.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015

he shouldn't call people who literally work harder then him lazy and he is actually physically more of a pussy than people who do labor.
If you actually work hard you are not the folks he is talking about...he doesn't mean everybody born after 1984, he is talking about the soft ones(the majority IMO) of that generation

He does have a decent grasp on a certain mindset of some people IMO...I don't really think it needs an age cut off though...he is speaking of soft and entitled folk that are wrapped up in their phones as life goes on around them