Lifestyle Sipping a strawberry watermelon martini.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
Little pinky finger hanging out as well?
Fuck it. Neck it and twat someone round the head with the silly glass.

Report back with your findings.

Judobill

First 100
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
I was in the Grand Tetons last week and had a Frozen Huckleberry Daiquiri. Fucking delicious. Don’t listen to the haters.

Disciplined Galt

Disciplina et Frugalis
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Where are you?
Place called the wine connection, had cold cuts and a glass of wine. Met a new girl who of course turned out to be fatter than in her pictures. Why even do that? Friendly and quite wealthy though, manager for a plastics company and an engineering degree. Said she'd take me to visit her little sister in ayyuthaya which is nice.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Place called the wine connection, had cold cuts and a glass of wine. Met a new girl who of course turned out to be fatter than in her pictures. Why even do that? Friendly and quite wealthy though, manager for a plastics company and an engineering degree. Said she'd take me to visit her little sister in ayyuthaya which is nice.
Did you see if she's wearing a wire? Sounds like a narco

HEATH VON DOOM

Remember the 5th of November
Oct 21, 2015
Lol I'm not in America, fat by my standards is 5kg overweight.
You said she was a fatty. I am trying to guage how fat she is to give you proper advice. There is a specific pork to wealth ratio you use to determine if she is second date material or not.

I am guessing she is probably a bit round if she is willing to be seen in public with you.

Disciplined Galt

Disciplina et Frugalis
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
You said she was a fatty. I am trying to guage how fat she is to give you proper advice. There is a specific pork to wealth ratio you use to determine if she is second date material or not.

I am guessing she is probably a bit round if she is willing to be seen in public with you.
555 I used to bang a husky millionaires daughter.
She's 165cm tall and 65 kg heavy.

HEATH VON DOOM

Remember the 5th of November
Oct 21, 2015
555 I used to bang a husky millionaires daughter.
She's 165cm tall and 65 kg heavy.
So she is a troll?

Look if she has money and is willing to let you sweat on her you should probably make a go since this is better than you getting stabbed.