Sipping wine....I'm old.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
What kind of wine we talking about here? Top of the line fine wine Carlo rossi?

Apr 3, 2015
I love wine and one of the reasons we live in the wine capital of Canada.

I drink a bottle or two of Rose every week with my wife. I rarely drink anything else these days.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Huber Winery. Family owned vinyard in Borden, IN. It's just north of Louisville. They have a nice outdoor patio with a large lawn. Grab a bottle or two, sit in the sun or the shade under one of the oak trees and listen to the live music they usually have playing there. It makes for a relaxing day. They have great food too.

My cheapo red that I like there is the Starlight Red.

Sometimes we'll grab a case of wine with some friends and head to nearby Deam Lake and camp for the night.
Should have read ALL of the posts before I made my first post. You ever make it up this way again, give me a shout. We'll have a couple glasses of wine together, like the homo's that we are.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
Should have read ALL of the posts before I made my first post. You ever make it up this way again, give me a shout. We'll have a couple glasses of wine together, like the homo's that we are.
Hell yeah. You ever been there?

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
I like that place a lot. Some of the homes up there are amazing.
Indeed. That's kind of a ritzy area. A lot of old money up there, with the Hubers and the Stemlers. Money passed down from one generation to another, thru farming and other business ventures. Fuck those people :)

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
Indeed. That's kind of a ritzy area. A lot of old money up there, with the Hubers and the Stemlers. Money passed down from one generation to another, thru farming and other business ventures. Fuck those people :)
Bernie will get em! ;)