sites like mma-core?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

steroid to heaven

Colonize the Sun
Dec 23, 2015
i like to download individual fights, i use video downloadhelper. sometimes i cant download em from mma core, so i am looking for other sites like it. i could download entire events, but i prefer single fights...
thanks

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
i like to download individual fights, i use video downloadhelper. sometimes i cant download em from mma core, so i am looking for other sites like it. i could download entire events, but i prefer single fights...
thanks

Pm coming

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Mma-core has become so convoluted with ads and shit. Used to really like that site.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
I would say you’re going to struggle and MMA core let’s you know how many rounds it is for the most part do you can’t really enjoy it tbh.....though it’s good if you hear of a horrendous ko or finish

steroid to heaven

Colonize the Sun
Dec 23, 2015
reddit mma videos almost worked.
today i just want mo vs mcgeary
i have many sources i could get the whole event from, but im tryin to avoid that

D241

Banned
Jan 14, 2015
I created a vk account strictly for hard to find videos. vk.com is like a russian facebook but you have a video search feature similar to youtube and I guess the us laws don't extend because you can find things at vk you can't on us sites. You just have to have an email address and verify it. I've had a vk acct for years and don't have one picture uploaded or have done anything other than find videos. I last used it a month or so ago when I couldn't find the UFC 25 years Matt Hughes A Country Boy Can Survive documentary.

On another note, that short documentary was well done and really pulls out some raw emotions.

steroid to heaven

Colonize the Sun
Dec 23, 2015
some sites u cant download the video, some video hosts make it hard. iirc vk is one. but i signed up anyhow. looks like a damn facebook....

steroid to heaven

Colonize the Sun
Dec 23, 2015
so the only host i could find the video, i couldnt download
watched a video how, just add an M to the address, and download the mobile version of the video. quality is acceptable

megatherium

el rey del mambo
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Used to be able to watch just about everything on youtube, now it's all behind a UFC paywall. Stuff they had no hand in producing...it sucks.

Hwoarang

TMMAC Addict
Oct 22, 2015
MMA core is great but you just got to know the exact fight and event you're looking for to find the cunt.