General Skin fade haircuts.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SAJ

Posting Machine
Aug 2, 2015
Is this a global thing or just something local to the UK? I think it's fucken shite. Just get a normal haircut.

Some examples.

View attachment 42900View attachment 42901View attachment 42902View attachment 42903

Fucken pointless for me to have that as it would last about 3 days anyway then it's just hair again because of my pretend gringo heritage.

Is this just a local derby thing or a UK thing?
majority of British youth get a skin fade when they have a haircut. It’s normal now

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
majority of British youth get a skin fade when they have a haircut. It’s normal now
Agreed. It's just something I've only just noticed really in the past year or so.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Get yourself a real haircut shorty.

Gonna get edged up again this week.

View attachment 45336
It's Saturday tomorrow. My barber will be full and I don't make appointments. My hair is scruffy as fuck tho.

If you like that stupid hair tho he is literally the best in the city. He's from Erbil and I'm the only cunt that doesn't seem to want hair like that so he takes twice as long.

Maybe I'll ask for one, I bet you five bucks he tells me to fuck off.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
It's Saturday tomorrow. My barber will be full and I don't make appointments. My hair is scruffy as fuck tho.

If you like that stupid hair tho he is literally the best in the city. He's from Erbil and I'm the only cunt that doesn't seem to want hair like that so he takes twice as long.

Maybe I'll ask for one, I bet you five bucks he tells me to fuck off.

Get a fade mohawk aka burst fade

1630703745920.png

BJTT_Kiwi

My member is more well known than yours
Jun 25, 2015
Lockdown home haircut for me this time.
Basically jar head.
New clipper set arriving Monday.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
SongExotic2 @Shang Tsong2 is very insecure an has no hair.

Splinty @Splinty has the head of an 18 year old wannabe and most of his patients ask him when his father is going to arrive and diagnose their issues. This has made him very insecure just like thong2

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
SongExotic2 @Shang Tsong2 is very insecure an has no hair.

Splinty @Splinty has the head of an 18 year old wannabe and most of his patients ask him when his father is going to arrive and diagnose their issues. This has made him very insecure just like thong2
If I was in the x men my mutant ability would probably be growing hair on my head. There was a line at the barbers earlier.

Did I tell you about that tart I got a drink for the other week?