Lifestyle Skinny jeans

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Are they lowering our nation's young men's testosterone by keeping their nuts tucked up inside them?

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
This is concerning, granted this study is about the beta of beta males, UK men.

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
i aint down with skinny jeans on men
but super baggy is gay too
View attachment 19226
My understanding is that in prison gentlemen sag their pants to let others know they are available for sex. This gentleman may just be looking for a mate of the same sex, and there's nothing wrong with that, but not everyone needs to see their ass.

Last edited:

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
I can't find the thread but I remember La Paix @Nuk Soo Kow was furious after he and Splinty @Splinty 's Mexican vacation. Apparently it took them an hour to get out of the hotel room every morning as Splinty tried on different pairs of skinny jeans. Then each night after Splinty had spent the day hitting the buffet, it took another hour to help a drunk Splinty out of his skinny jeans. Splinty's love of skinny jeans ruined the trip and they didn't speak for months after.

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I can't find the thread but I remember La Paix @Nuk Soo Kow was furious after he and Splinty @Splinty 's Mexican vacation. Apparently it took them an hour to get out of the hotel room every morning as Splinty tried on different pairs of skinny jeans. Then each night after Splinty had spent the day hitting the buffet, it took another hour to help a drunk Splinty out of his skinny jeans. Splinty's love of skinny jeans ruined the trip and they didn't speak for months after.
As much as I love Splinty @Splinty, I don't blame La Paix @Nuk Soo Kow one bit

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Know what doesn't lower your testosterone... Delicious smoked meats
PXL_20201101_154217722.MP.jpg