General Slayer no longer sponsoring NASCAR

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
SLAYER Pulled As Primary Sponsor Of NASCAR Car Due To Complaints From Other Sponsors

The car, dubbed the Slayer Chevrolet, is being driven by JJ Yeley. Not so fast! Looks like the other sponsors are poor sports and cried to NASCAR and got the band's sponsorship pulled.

Last week, Slayer announced that it had joined Rick Ware Racing as the primary sponsor for the No. 54 entry at tomorrow's Bristol Motor Speedway. Today, reportedly due to reactionary concerns from other long-time participating sponsors, Slayer has been pulled as the primary sponsor, and all Slayer signage has been removed from the car that was to be piloted by Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series veteran, JJ Yeley. The incontrovertible PODS Moving & Storage will now sponsor that car.

After nearly 40 years, Slayer apparently remains as terrifying to some as ever.

The sponsorship was to promote Slayer's final tour dates. Slayer's final trek

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
it surprises me because a lot of corporations and our government have satanic symbolism @enock
I haven't listened to Slayer in years but here is them in 2015 lol at this video

View: https://youtu.be/yjb0j9l1sz4

Yeah I can see how this wouldn't go over well with the crowd.

Also I don't know what enochs current name is. he needs to leave the start the same so that we can easily tag him. I want him to explain the truth here

M

member 3289

Also I don't know what enochs current name is. he needs to leave the start the same so that we can easily tag him. I want him to explain the truth here
There's this cool sn-change sub forum on this site. You should check it out.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
tom araya has been a devout catholic for decades

Never_Rolled

First 10,000
Dec 17, 2018
tom araya has been a devout catholic for decades
I thought I read years ago these guys were a Christian band or something like that. Not into metal so I could be off. I read a lot of them do the devil kaka but are really the exact opposite.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
I thought I read years ago these guys were a Christian band or something like that. Not into metal so I could be off. I read a lot of them do the devil kaka but are really the exact opposite.
slayer has never been satanic. i remember an interview years ago where they were laughing because the record company was mad that the south of heaven album had no reference to satan and the made them throw the word in there once just so they could use it for marketing

lueVelvet

WHERT DA FERCK?
Aug 29, 2015
Kerry Kings hobby is breeding snakes (mostly carpet pythons) of which I have a few. It’s kind of cool to own snakes bred by one of the most metal dudes ever lol

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
Jesus is my co-pilot, but the Devil has his foot on the gas.