General Sloppy Bitch and the missus doing a little Walmarting

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Never_Rolled

First 10,000
Dec 17, 2018
Couple sought for quick-changing Walmart cashier

PORT ST. LUCIE, Fla. (CBS12) — Police are looking for a couple who stole money from a cashier in Port St. Lucie.

According to police, a man and woman walked into the Walmart on U.S. 1 on Sunday, May 26, one day before Memorial Day.

Investigators said the two walked to the electronics section of the store and filled a shopping cart with more than $2300 worth of items.

The couple placed cash on the conveyor belt. As the cashier scooped up some of the money, police said the woman grabbed some of the cash as if to help the cashier.

Police said the woman kept some of the cash in her other hand without the cashier noticing. The pair walked out of the store with the electronics.

Call Treasure Coast Crime Stoppers at 800-273-TIPS if you recognize the couple. You will remain anonymous and could receive a cash reward if your tip leads to an arrest.

Couple sought for quick-changing Walmart cashier

M

member 3289

I called Treasure Coast Crime Stoppers and alerted them to be on the lookout for a man wearing a Conor fight kit feeding squirrels.
Call them back and tell them that I will never surrender myself. If they want me they're gonna have to catch me.