Slutty chick that normally cuts my hair got fired.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

BackOffWarchild

First 100
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
FUCK.

I had the same gay hairstylist for five years in San Diego & Tijuana. I moved to North Carolina a couple years ago, and after a few bad haircuts I found a girl that was perfect. Great ass, looks like Miley Cyrus (if Miley still had a woman's body), quarter-sleeve tattoo, liked dirty jokes, and gave a great haircut. I'd been calling the place (Sports Clips) for two weeks trying to find a day when she was working, as they don't have online scheduling, and today I was like "Fuck it, I have to get a haircut", so I went in as a walk-in.

I asked about her at the counter and it turned out she got fired. You know how these places are, high turnover, gals always quitting or getting fired, because (as a man) I ain't dropping 40-50 bucks at a "salon" for my too-easy haircut. I ain't a chick. But if you have to slum it at one of these chain haircut places, you can't find someone to regularly cut your hair in the long-term.

It's whack, brah.

/vent

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
I love Sports Clips, because it's usually hot whores rubbing their tits on you as they cut your hair. Problem for me is, I cant find one of them to cut my hair the way that I like it, for shit. Therefore, I've went back to my old trustie...hole in the wall barbershop, where they give shooting lessons on the weekends, and raffle off semi-auto handguns.

M

Morpheushasleftthebuilding

BackOffWarchild;n4008 said:
FUCK.

I had the same gay hairstylist for five years in San Diego & Tijuana. I moved to North Carolina a couple years ago, and after a few bad haircuts I found a girl that was perfect. Great ass, looks like Miley Cyrus (if Miley still had a woman's body), quarter-sleeve tattoo, liked dirty jokes, and gave a great haircut. I'd been calling the place (Sports Clips) for two weeks trying to find a day when she was working, as they don't have online scheduling, and today I was like "Fuck it, I have to get a haircut", so I went in as a walk-in.

I asked about her at the counter and it turned out she got fired. You know how these places are, high turnover, gals always quitting or getting fired, because (as a man) I ain't dropping 40-50 bucks at a "salon" for my too-easy haircut. I ain't a chick. But if you have to slum it at one of these chain haircut places, you can't find someone to regularly cut your hair in the long-term.

It's whack, brah.

/vent
what about a chick who does it in her basement or one who visits you to do a haircut?

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Morpheus1976;n4028 said:
what about a chick who does it in her basement or one who visits you to do a haircut?

what about a chick who does it in her basement or one who visits you to do a haircut....AND gives hand jobs?

BackOffWarchild

First 100
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I Wild Each It;n4031 said:
what about a chick who does it in her basement or one who visits you to do a haircut....AND gives hand jobs?
The old "Topless Haircut". You can see chicks advertising those on Backpage sometimes.... I'm "told", by "friends".

I guess what sucks about this one getting fired was, other than DAT ASS WAS AMAZING, was she was the first one of these $20 haircut hoes to actually give a good haircut. I had some chubby girl with bad hair cut my hair tonight, and it's only looking okay. I roll with trannies and fetish models, brah. I need to look FABULOUS.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
They have butchered my hair on more than one occasion. Sucks because I would be a regular there if they actually knew how to, you know...cut fucking hair.

Disciplined Galt

Disciplina et Frugalis
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
I get 70 baht haircuts at a proper barbershop. Including a shave with a straight razor.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Jons Forsberg;n4066 said:
I get 70 baht haircuts at a proper barbershop. Including a shave with a straight razor.
How much is that in American dollars, Forsberg?

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
$2 American for a haircut and shave? Fuck I am living in the wrong country. $14 USD here + tip. FML.

Disciplined Galt

Disciplina et Frugalis
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Well, I am poor as fuck but if you can manage to land a job with an American salary in Thailand you live like a king. Hell, I live pretty well on 30k baht/ month.

Judobill

First 100
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
I use the clippers on my head with no guard once a week, then jump in the shower and my wife shaves my butt crack. Usually get a handy out of the deal.

Naderhood

Professional Fighter
First 100
Pro Fighter
Jan 16, 2015
Judobill;n5639 said:
I use the clippers on my head with no guard once a week, then jump in the shower and my wife shaves my butt crack. Usually get a handy out of the deal.

Same for me, minus the butthole shave and handy part

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Im a sportsclip member myself. There are a few landmines working there though. If im not gonna get a cut by 1 of the girls id bang I usually run off. One time when it was really busy I thought fuck it ill go look at cars for an hour and see if it dies down. Anyway an hour later I rolled up in a new car and the line was the same

Fml

Left Hook Larry

3x Undisputed Monsters Champ/King of Buttertooths
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Always wondered whats the best way to hold onto a barber you like in case they change places? Might be weird to ask for their phone # or against company policy.

Pitbull9

Daddy
Jan 28, 2015
I had a place i went to for years in long island called sergios! The best mother fucking place i have ever been too or seen. These spanish guys would fucking give you the best cut and then hot shave the works! Even when i finished college i still would make the trip from NJ to LI just to go there and then BOOM They closed down!!!!!!!! I was like

Fucking sucks!

Priziesthorse

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
I had a place i went to for years in long island called sergios! The best mother fucking place i have ever been too or seen. These spanish guys would fucking give you the best cut and then hot shave the works! Even when i finished college i still would make the trip from NJ to LI just to go there and then BOOM They closed down!!!!!!!! I was like

Fucking sucks!
You live in NJ?

sgotwalks

First 100
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Hard for me to listen this nonsense as I stand in front of the mirror looking at the bends and scars on my stupid bald head!

D241

Banned
Jan 14, 2015
I started cutting my own hair recently. Actually I started shaving it every summer myself, but up until about a year ago I learned to do fade and keep my hair trim but longer than a shaved head, so it has some style.

If you're comfortable with a shaved head, I'd strongly recommend trying to cut your own hair. No one will rush through cutting your hair, no one cares more about your hair and the appearance than you do. I only get better with every haircut and have learned that it's easier to upkeep it by trimming it every couple weeks.

D241

Banned
Jan 14, 2015
Also, regarding slutty haircut girls, when I was a young teenager my dad was dating a hair cut person, and he convinced her to flash me and my brother through the window she cut hair in front of. she was "dropping" the scissors and flashing us. It was so awesome. I only saw my dad every other weekend but him doing shit like that always made me respect and love him as much as my mom.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Always wondered whats the best way to hold onto a barber you like in case they change places? Might be weird to ask for their phone # or against company policy.
I have always done that. Same dude's been cutting my hair for 15 years. Got to be friends...now play golf together from time to time, etc.

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I've done my own for a dozen or so years.

Once every couple years I'll go into sportsclips for the $15 royal treatment

Left Hook Larry

3x Undisputed Monsters Champ/King of Buttertooths
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Yea I cut my own now too. Simple #2 all around then use the ear guards and shave the back. Pretty easy and saves $10-15 or whatever.

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
3/8" all around, 1/4" sides and back, taper on the corners, then no guard clean up and shave.
10 minutes start to finish.