Society Smollett was FRAMED!!!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
i knew it all along. No son of that mother could do such a thing...

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Donald Trump supporters?
Hate crimes?

What in the bloody heck is this kid talking about??

99% of hate crimes have been AGAINST Donald Trump supporters.
It's well-known that if you want vengeance against someone, you put a MAGA sticker on their car.
SMH

I so wish we could ship all these "victims of racism & bigotry" to the middle east for just one week.
We live in one of if not the most mixed population countries, with the least amount of interacial/intersexual hate crimes in the history of humanity.
There are no citizens on earth as a whole more 'tolerant' than the U.S./Canada per capita, unless we're talking about Donald Trump supporters.

This moreoff should wear his clothes backwards because his worldview is more wiggity-wiggity-wack than Kris Kross.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
as a punishment we should tan him orange make him eat McDonald's and drink 12 diet sodas a day

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
it is almost filet o fish friday a holiday for us former catholics 2 dollars fish filet.usa!usa!usa!

Sheepdog

Protecting America from excessive stool loitering
Dec 1, 2015
Donald Trump supporters?
Hate crimes?

What in the bloody heck is this kid talking about??

99% of hate crimes have been AGAINST Donald Trump supporters.
It's well-known that if you want vengeance against someone, you put a MAGA sticker on their car.
SMH

I so wish we could ship all these "victims of racism & bigotry" to the middle east for just one week.
We live in one of if not the most mixed population countries, with the least amount of interacial/intersexual hate crimes in the history of humanity.
There are no citizens on earth as a whole more 'tolerant' than the U.S./Canada per capita, unless we're talking about Donald Trump supporters.

This moreoff should wear his clothes backwards because his worldview is more wiggity-wiggity-wack than Kris Kross.

RussfromNH

Live Free or Die
Dec 12, 2018
they prosecute a 77 year old man whos wife died 11 years ago, for paying for a hand job

then drop all charges from a black man that filed false race attack crimes to the police and paid 2 guys to beat him up with a check, along with video evidence of the 2 attackers purchasing all items used in the crimes

kneeblock

Drapetomaniac
Apr 18, 2015
they prosecute a 77 year old man whos wife died 11 years ago, for paying for a hand job

then drop all charges from a black man that filed false race attack crimes to the police and paid 2 guys to beat him up with a check, along with video evidence of the 2 attackers purchasing all items used in the crimes

Wait, is this post about Robert Kraft? Lmao, f him. You know he's gonna get off scot free. If there's one thing Weinstein and Cosby proved, it's that you can do whatever you want as long as you have the wealth to get away with it (until it's like 20+ victims who know how to use Twitter).

RussfromNH

Live Free or Die
Dec 12, 2018
Wait, is this post about Robert Kraft? Lmao, f him. You know he's gonna get off scot free. If there's one thing Weinstein and Cosby proved, it's that you can do whatever you want as long as you have the wealth to get away with it (until it's like 20+ victims who know how to use Twitter).
no matter if it's about Kraft or not

1 is a real crime the other is not, now everyone is being told to look the other away regarding the real crime

yes i was referring to Kraft

M

member 3289

no matter if it's about Kraft or not

1 is a real crime the other is not, now everyone is being told to look the other away regarding the real crime

yes i was referring to Kraft
Kraft is gonna get off. Prosecutors offered him (and all the other defendants) a Jussie-level deal in which charges are dropped in exchange for community service and an admission that he would likely be found guilty if it went to trial.

As I'm sure you've read, his lawyers told prosecutors to get fucked. They plan on getting charges dropped without the public embarrassment of a deal.

And yeah I'm a Dolphins fan who would love to shit on Kraft for this but I agree that it's a bullshit charge.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
latest from Rainbow PUSH Coalition is that Jusse 'visited their offices' over the weekend, but did not perform any court-ordered community service.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Kraft is gonna get off. Prosecutors offered him (and all the other defendants) a Jussie-level deal in which charges are dropped in exchange for community service and an admission that he would likely be found guilty if it went to trial.

As I'm sure you've read, his lawyers told prosecutors to get fucked. They plan on getting charges dropped without the public embarrassment of a deal.

And yeah I'm a Dolphins fan who would love to shit on Kraft for this but I agree that it's a bullshit charge.
Did Jessie have to admit he would been found guilty?

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
Did Jessie have to admit he would been found guilty?
this could have been handled through a plea bargain, instead of a diversion program. Especially considering the damage that has been done to the city of Chicago's reputation, and the costs associated with such a high-profile investigation.

RussfromNH

Live Free or Die
Dec 12, 2018
Mistrust of the police is part of our history but this is fanning the flames

and the judge overseeing the case ordered it sealed screams BS

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
Mistrust of the police is part of our history but this is fanning the flames

and the judge overseeing the case ordered it sealed screams BS
that may be because a federal agency is investigating, and the release of records could jeopardize that investigation or contaminate the jury pool.